The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 242244

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We Need more , quite a bit more" kopa said ' everyone from Celesteville to Madagascar to Timbuktu is sending in bids.  Add in a few more things. Toss in some more money too. After all, its ultimately going to Toon town " kopa said. " start at, say, 4 million" He said.
-
 Well, if we were that sort of thing, the prince wouldnt hire us, indeed , we;d be rotting in jail ' Lumpjaw said, as he began moving away and heading out to do his patrols.

On the bed Mukua had run out of money and was slowly shedding her attire in order to stay in the game. " looks like you're about to win Dicxie' She said glumly, as Dixie rolled a 6 and pased into a section controlled by Dixie. ' Its not over yet. if you lamnd on " the  Take My money!' space, you'll be ruight back in the game. theres gottta be like 30000 bucks in there. You get that you can buy your clothes back  and really start making waves." Dixie said. ' Problem is I'm 3 rolls from being in range of that space ' Mukua said. " if yu get it, its game over. " all I have left are my hotels,  and 3 articles of clothing.
 Atrua brought out a huge book full of illustrations ' Poses of t Pleasing Prize ' she said opening it to a pixcture of a harem girl dressedprovacativerly and sitting on a sofa, gazing out in a carefree manner" there are thiusands of poses" atrua said to Chie and Kitty.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Chie took the book from Atrua and began looking at the various poses " hmm  i like the " MUse one ' she said pointing a picture of a girl holding up a skull and looking at it curiously.  Think you can do for 2 hours straight ' Atrua said with a smirk. ' HMm. Play you in a game for it' chie offered ' alright. strip sorry' Atrua said giooing over to the game cupboard. theres Pink, red, Purple and Blue, in this version ' Atrua said, settling the board down. "i'll take Pink" chie said ' fine i'll take Purple' Atrua said ; You draw from this deck to strt yo have to draw a 1 or 2. if yiou knock off one of your opponents pieces that person has to take off an article of clothing. First person to lose all their clothes loses, and has to. um, shakes their booty whenever their name is called for the rest of the evening. ' chie laughed ' Ok, you're on!"
-
 Arlene finally settled on a cooking show which was making a large chocolate cake covered in marshmallows and finished wit a ice cream side ' That looks Yummy!" scooby said' Now I'm hungry!' He laughed as Arlene chuckled '
_
 Vitani was returning from a hunting carrying a large gazelle in her mouth, she was pleased with herself, as she had just broken her old record for fastest catch of a prey- this time it had taken her just 6 seconds.  HEy sis!' came Nukas voice as he came up to her ' Mind if i get a bite of that gazelle " the older said hopefully. " Kopa and Kovu have been too busy to take me on a hunt.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That cake looks really good," Oliver meowed, "I wonder if we could get the things we need to make one ourselves, soon." The kitten was enjoying the cooking program.

"Say, how big is the palace's kitchen?" Kitty asked Atrua as she settled into the Prize Chamber. "And, if yes, do the chefs make a lot of meat dishes?" While she was enjoying Onca's home, she did remember the ultimatum Panty had given her and Chie.

Kovu was adding cash to the offer for the seer, at the same time he was thinking of additional challenge ideas that would show off the Pride Lands' Beauty. "Something our subjects could get involved in...." he mused

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll need to bump up the amount by a lot, if we're going to make the cut" give him what ever he wants. 10 million, 20 milion, just whatever it takes to get that slot ' kopa said " we Can afford it, we're the richest kingdom in Africa.  PLus, we help the wizard,  it would be of great benefit to us. wizards always pay back favors.
-
THe Kitchen is big ' Cey said. "But its locked for the night. We do have a smaller kitchen here. I can go make you something if you want, KItty. it would not be a problem at all."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh, I know," Kovu grinned with a nod, "I'm already picturing the possibilities. I think I'll offer 30 million to the seer to seal the deal." The brown lion was adding the finishing touches to the letter. The image of the games being hosted in their kingdom pleasantly lingered in his head.

"Well, it's not for me, I'm not hungry," Kitty assured to Cey, "But rather it's for.......an acquaintance," she said, knowing what Panty was forcing her to do. She figured a palace would have tons of food she could give the panther.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How much food are we talking about here?" cey asked " because if its a large meal, theres enough in the larders for that. We prizes get lots of midnight cravings, you know. long days of posing will work up an appetite. Believe me, I know " she grinned.

_ 30 Million? fine. send it in. Have you named the race circuits for the games? And if so remember you can only name 1 after yourself" Kopa said, as the lionesses came up to them carrying a list of ideas. ' My king, can we have the non contestants do a safari?' asked one of the lioness.' it would show off the beauty of the kingdom. " i enjoy the Kovu Circuit" piped in another one. " It has a great view of the gorge in the turns."
_
 Stripetail entered his room and flipped on the light. in a flash, panty appeared seated in a chair by the window " hello , seer. Its been awhile' Panty smiled broadly ' hello, Panty " stripetail said 'What do you want?" Come now, wizard! is that any way to talk to a fellow immortal? I've come to join in your games. I figure  I could  use some merriment, and you need to stop those weasels from wrecking yet another host site. But, I join on my terms."  " And those are?" that I eat anyone who displeases me, and I get paid, in meat." You are already getting paid by Kitty, or so she has told me. " well 1000 pounds of meat a week isnt exactly fulfilling, I'll need more.' Panty said " as for eating anyone, I've had issues with that already from the Duke. No one who is in these games, or is  a mascot of these games, or who is friends with either a contestant or mascot, may be eaten. Period. That still leaves a large buffet of potential meals. The Wease;ls are fair game.  Second, you'll have to release everyone who is in your gut already, to clear room. ' Stripetail said and Panty began to protest.

"But they worship me!' The Black pantheress said. "  And they'll continue to do so, Panty, once they have been restored. A merciful goddess is one that is revered, after all. And they'll revere you, for freeing them. .Further, you'll make a good profit from them hawking wares with your face on them. ' " Hunt like a divine" t-shirts, you mean?" Panty paused " pretty much whatever you want, within reason " Stripetail said and a grin spread over Panty's face. " This pleases me' Panty said.  Stripetail gestured and panty was clothed in a bright green outfit which read ' Games Security' on the front. " Very Nice panty said gazing at her uniform in the mirror. " You know how to please a lady, seer. So, you accept my terms , and i start first thing in the morning."
_
 Mukua soon was forced to start mortgaging her properties in order to retain her clothes. Mukuas Stall was the first property to go, as it was the cheapest. ' The Pile in the middle was now over 50000 bucks.  In the Sorry! Game, both Chie and autrua had lost  1 article of clothing, and were both about equally distant away from each others home base. So far neither of them had gotten a piece in safely.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"They said we can't land...they never said we can't fly over the city," Major Lockie replied to Stripetail. He ordered the other two living planes to fly over the city and scout it out while he contacted as many airfields as he could.

------------------

Captain Fairchild had already taken the initiative to fly over the city. Luckily, he was high enough that he was able to avoid the air traffic that surrounded the bustling metropolis. His thermal camera revealed an unusual hot spot that he cross-referenced with the coordinates of the stadium the games were to be held in.

Fearing trouble, he flew lower to get a better view. To his shock, there was a fire blazing within the stadium. And a rather large one at that. Even worse was the group of thugs utterly trashing the stadium.

"Attention miscreants! Disperse and leave the stadium at once!" Thanks to his size, the living A-10's announcement came as if from a powerful loudspeaker. He circled the stadium as he repeated his announcement.

One of the Jokerz flipped him the middle finger and raised a rocket launcher. "Nah, we like it here!"

The rocket flew from its tube and aimed straight at the living A-10. A blast of flares and anti-missile fragmentation shells fired from one of his countermeasures pods mounted on his belly hardpoint safely detonated the rockets. Captain Fairchild noticed that they were teens but decided to ignore it, seeing as they had tried shooting him down. While it was easy to rip them apart with his myriad of weapons, he didn't want to damage the stadium even further. Instead, he opted to drop numerous flares and smoke bombs, hoping to drive them off.

He radioed Stripetail. "Stripetail, this is Captain Fairchild. I have located the stadium. It has been severely damaged by a group of teenage delinquents in...clown outfits!?" The living A-10 failed to keep the surprise from his radio transmission as his camera captured a brief shot of the attackers through the choking smoke. "Regardless, they are armed and dangerous. An attempt was made to shoot me down with an anti-aircraft missile. I am unharmed. Captain Fairchild out." 

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" clowns? interesting. " Stripetail said " it would almot be funny, if they hadnt seriously tried to harm you.  Contact the police and inform them of the delinquents. We'll have to find another place to play around Gotham , it looks like. " Keep an eye on weverything you can. stripetail out.
-
Dixie and Mukua kept playing, as Dixie p[ulled a card '  ' the prince wants a date! Pay 500!' Dixie sighed and put the money in the kmiddle, which had over 70000 into it by now. Mukua had 2 articles of clothing left, panties and her bra, and 3 remaining properties. ' so which article would you remove next?' dixie asked. ' "  my panties, I'm saving revealing my breasts for last.'  MUkua said. " she passed the beginning space and got 500 dollars. " Problemn is you own half the board now, and i hardly have anything left to pay your rents. " unless you land on the pay out space ' dixie said as she reached an area where she controlled most of the board. " I dont know if i have enough property or cothes left to make it that far. Much properties are worth 3000 with the hotels on them, and your rent is like 100 a sopace. ' How much re the clothes worth?" dixie asked ' Nothing, unfortunately ' Mukua said. ' actually, thats not true ' Atrua said ' The clothes each have a certain value, with the bras being worth the most, at 10000 bucks, same for the panties. "
 so I could have paid off some of the debts with my clothes?' Mukua said "would have been nice to know that awhile ago. ' well they only come into play when you lose all your cash and property.' Atrua saids ' its the final phase of the game."
_
 Chie had pulled ahead of Atrua and had made 2 safe trips around, with a third nearly there. atrua had made 1 with a second about three-fourths of the ways around. chie was smirking as she rolled an 8 and reached her safe spot. " looks like Pink over purple " she said. ' the pink side almost always wins' Atrua said. " Looks like I'm going to be shakiing my oneymaker soon." She said as she rolled a 3.
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Skrawl found a rogue stick of Rudy's magic chalk on the ground in ChalkZone. "Hmm..." he thought to himself. "Now I've got the chalk, and not that Rudy Tabootie kid". He then pondered what he might do with the chalk to get revenge on Rudy. "How about I get out of ChalkZone and find that kid?"
Skrawl then proceeded to draw a portal that sent him into the sidewalk as Rudy, Penny and Snap were approaching. Snap noticed Skrawl and said "Hey, we need to get away from that big blue jelly bean in a trench coat over there!"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:24:16 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Cey brought in a large chicken for Kitty to eat " here, just came out of the oven ' she said with a smile, setting down the plate for Kitty. . She looked over at the large clock in the wall ' well ladies, Its nearly 130 so I;m turning in. You can stay up as long as you like. tomorrow, We'll give you some chores. Gardening, Deliveries, Posing, Dancing, Or drawing. None of them are really hard work, The prince is so wealthy he can afford to have a comfortable life. and that extends to us as well. Theres villas for all of his favorite prizes, and Hopefully, you'll get a chance to see them " Cey said. " For now though, I'm heeading to bed. see in the morning ladies ' Cey smiled ' and Dixie and Chie waved to her ' sleep well Cey" mukua said as she rolled a dice and reached the far end of the board. Cey nodded and headed to the next room to  sleep.
-
 Chie won her game in the next 15 minutes, and grinned as Atrua had to dance in front of her to the tune " Milkshake" for 10 minutes ' Atrua danced and twirled, showing off her form  as she moved in tune. Chie was chuckling and laughing. Meanwhile, Mukua landed on one of dixies most expensive places and had to hand over the last of her property.  " only a matter of time now ' Mukua  said as dixie rolled and landed 1 space sort of the money space.
-
 Scooby, turned off to the tv and tucked Oliverb into bed, before climbing himself ' night, guys ' Scooby yawned as arlene turned out the lights and snuggled into bed on the right side, quickly falling asleep.Scooby and Oliver soon followed.
-
 Atrua finished her dance  and nodded in the direction of the others. as She finished Dixie rolled a 1 and landed on the money spot,  grabbing nearly 80000 dollars. Mukua took off her final two articles of clothing and put them on the board ' ok, thats 20000 bucks. once i exceed the value of that, the games over. which should be not much more than a couple of turns.' Mukua said as she rolled and landed on Hightown Heights, a high end property that Dixie owned and which would cost her 7500 bucks.  dixie rolled a one, and hande the dice back to Mukua and rolled a 5, and landed on another of dixies property- Oca's Stadium- which cost her 8000. as dixie now owned pretty much every space on the board outside of chance. mukuas only chance of surviving, would be to land on a chance spot. Unfortunately, she didnt and Dixie crossed off the last remaining value of the clothes ' well, that was a good game Mukua. You can put your stuff back on now , as its time for bed, its past 2." Mukua gathered up her clothes and Dixie put the board and pieces away. CHie and autra wished Mukua and Dixie good night as they climbed into the nearby bed, leaving Mukua and Dixie the last ones awake.
-
 So, anything else you want to do before we go to bed ?" Dixie Asked. " Not really. " Mukua said, and she climbed into bed. ' Dixie nuzzled her. ' Good Night, Mukua. See you in the morning." Night Dixie. the pair soon went to sleep. Kitty had eaten her chicken and gone to  bed shortly after Cey left, she was sleeping by herself on the third bed
-
 The Next Morning
 A gong was struck at 7, wakening everyone in the room with a start. ' Come on girls, its time for the morning dance for the Prince " Cey said as she came. Both Dixie and Mukua were bleary eyed, and were slow to get out of bed. ' after the dance, then you'll be given your first tasks. I think delivering food to the villas will be a good thing to help wake you  up after that long monopoly game. Who won, incidentally?' Dixie did' Mukua yawned. ' nice" cey said. " it can go much longer with 4 to 6 players, the 6 player games have been known to go on for 3 days straight, and the winner gets favors from all the losers.  anyway, to the throne room!' She said motioning to the exit.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kovu Circuit, I like the sound of that," Kovu grinned to the lioness, giving her an affectionate lick on the cheek. "I'm just putting in the finishing touches to our offering. Good ideas for events, girls." He was smiling broadly. The heir of Scar knew they had a good shot.

Bongo the bear entered the palace early in the morning. He saw Lumpjaw standing at his post. "Hey Lumpjaw," the smaller bear said, "How's Lulubelle doing?" Bongo had initially been sad that Lulubelle's slap of love missed and now Lumpjaw is her mate, but he had grown to accept it.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A quick radio message was sent out to the Gotham Police Department. When it was received, the dispatcher immediately informed Captain Fairchild that they would be investigating it.

Of course, thanks to Gabriel's hefty bribe, the "investigation" was going to be a token effort that was just enough to make the police seem like they were doing something. That and they'd be arriving well after the Jokerz had fled.

---------------

Satisfied that this would be the end of it, Captain Fairchild left the burning stadium and headed out to the outskirts of Neo Gotham.

---------------

Pfish, Chip and the Demolition Zoid were busy sweeping one of the other stadiums for explosives...or attempting to do so. Gotham PD was currently blocking their path.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" Pfish asked as he watched the crew literally going over everything inch by inch.

"We can handle this. Now leave before we have you arrested." The officer in charge crossed his arms.

"Oh really? It looks like everyone will be dead of old age before you're done!" Chip snapped.

The Demolition Zoid swiveled around and sniffed the air. "Listen, I can greatly simplify things. Any explosive within ten miles, I know about it!" It was then one of his hands shot up and pointed at a truck that rolled into a construction site. "Right there! It's go-time!" With that, a plume of dust rose into the air as he sped off after the truck.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
an large glowing screen flashed along the side of a building,  with a  generated face talking beside an image of what looked to be a shadowy figure on a rooftop ' Has the Legendary Batman returned? ' read the headline under the picture " Gotham Tv has received reports  claiming that the legendary Bat-man, who patrolled the Gotham night for decades fighting crime and serving justice, has returned from a decades-long  hiatus. calls to commissioner Gordon;s office for comment were not returned and the Mayor denies that the Batman  has returned. "
 shes doing fine. just getting her reports in for the prince ' Lumpjaw said with a yawn.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, while the DZ had a super sensitive nose for explosives, he couldn't distinguish between explosives for legitimate use and explosives for terrorism. As a result, Pfish and Chip were currently in the process of apologizing to the construction foreman after the DZ had confiscated all their explosives (which were to be in the demolition of an abandoned snack food factory) and detonated them inside his armored compartment. As befitting his role in explosives disposal (and the toonforce he was endowed with, being from a more light-hearted toon setting) he was unharmed by the detonation of thousands of pounds of explosives inside of him. Except gouts of smoke were pouring out of him.

Pfish was sheepishly calling Stripetail to alert him of the mix-up while Chip was currently screaming at the DZ for being an "idiotic bucket of bolts" and several more colorful insults.

-------------------------

Blammo the Clown had taken to carrying out Gabriel's mission of havoc with pleasure. Already he had replaced several of the vendors' wares with explosive variants. Needless to say, Gotham PD was inundated with calls about "shady vendors selling s--- that nearly killed me".

His unsettling dopey grin remained on his face as he watched a man opening a bottle of water that was branded with the logo for the games. Predictably, the bottle itself was the bomb. Thanks to Neo Gotham being a harder toon setting, the result of the explosion wasn't the cartoony ash face that Blammo was familiar with but a bloody mess as the blast ripped the man apart. Even so, his expression didn't change. He then waddled off, shoes honking as he headed off to cause more havoc.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Stripetail was, to put it mildly, not pleased about the mixup ' thats a lot of money that will be spent replacing those explosives  ,m Phish!  Have the construction fforeman send me the bill for replacement costs for   those explosivews, and i'll throw i some more for labor costs.  You might have to  rEset DZ so he more accurately distinguishes exposives  tyhat are being used illegally.' stripetail sighed.
 _
 barbara gordon rubbed the bridge of her nose as she loked at papers on her desk ' Reports of fires and   hooligan activities had been flooding in and the Neogotham PD was stretched thin. "  Sometimes I wonder How my father managed to do this job for nearly 50 years' she sighed. "Then again, He had the Batman to cover the night shift. that always helped. "  She turned and looked out the window ' sometimes i wish he'd come back,  the city sorely needs a hero right now."
_
 Mukua and Dixie came up to a paitr of other prizes who wre carrying  lists in thier claws '  Are we to dance for Onca?' Mukua asked  " nope, have some castle deliveries to make first' Came the reply ' Might as well have you do them, because you are new " Theres bikes sitting over there you  can use" the pantheres jerjed her thumb over her shoulder " Cey's already making the rounds , if you hurry you can catch up to her abnd she'll show you around.
-
  Chie was trying to dance in time with the other girls for Onca.
-
 MUkua and Dixie picked out bikes and dr rode out of a side entrance, feeling a smell of a jungle morning as they zipped down a path " feels like a warm one today " Dixie said as she caught up to Mukua. " Its always warm around here " mukua said. " Hence why we dont wear too much clothing." Still think this  attore is a touch too revealing. " dixie said. " I Miss Scooby too, its been several weeks since I saw him. I really rEALLY hate that bird" Dixie growled. "  Wouldnt wish what you went through on my worst enemy, if I had one " Mukua said as they turned down a side path. " Mukua , girl you dont have enemies, you're far too nice ."  as they stopped briefly at a brook ' i've had real enemies, the kind that want your head on a pike."
_
 Scooby and arlene lead oliver into town, looking for a breakfasta place to grab a biite to eat ' cooby had his wallet out, hoping they accepted toon  town dollars.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks for bringing me and my mom to breakfast Mr. Scooby," Oliver said as he followed behind the great dane. "I was getting really hungry, anyways." The kitten's belly rumbled.

Kitty was copying the dance moves the more experienced harem girls were performing. "It's all in the gyrations," she noted with a laugh. The music playing for the prince's wake-up dance was bouncy and energetic. The ladies were all clearly getting into the beat.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The foreman passed over the itemized list of supplies that DZ had destroyed. Pfish provided him the address that Stripetail used for official correspondence. 

Meanwhile, Chip had finished abusing DZ and gave him explicit orders to call Gotham PD before seizing the explosives.

The foreman watched the trio head off before he informed his employer that the project was going to be delayed by a week or so.

------------------

Of course, with any athletic competition, there were always those who sought unfair advantages. Neo Gotham's high tech setting meant that everything from simple drugs to advanced gene mods and cybernetics were available.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 and to top off the various illegal drugs, they were cheap and easy to get.  gabriels efforts had also nearly eliminated any judges who would screen the athletes for said illegal drugs.-
 the jokerz were riding around through town trashing any and all cars they could ram into, or toss explosives at. explosions rippled throughout Neo-Gotham.
-
   on cliffslde outside Gotham stood the imposing Wayne Manor, home to legendary billionaire Bruce Wayne, who was now  a near-complete recluse that  very rarely made any sort of appearance in public. Nearing 80, currently his only companion was a guard dog Ace.  bruces brow furrowed as the Tv showed images of the carnage caused by the hooligans. "Some things never change." He growled and got up from hos chair and grabbed his cane. Slowly bruce made his way over to a Grandsfather clock and opened it, turning the hand to 12, then pulling on one of the pendulums.  a click was heard and the clock slid asode, revealingh steps leading down. a trio of bats flew out of the darkness, and a faint smile ran across Bruces face as he began walking to the steps, a set of stairs he knew very very well indeed. '
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gabriel nodded as she watched some of her Weasels selling explosives she had made in her RV's replicator. Most of the buyers were obviously, the Jokerz and other sundry criminal gangs. The chaos that the explosive gang fights sowed would hopefully stretch Neo Gotham's PD to its breaking point. Then, she and and crew could deal with Stripetail's group.

--------------------

The living planes had touched down at an airport outside the city and were being refueled.

Luckily, the personnel didn't really care about anything other than the planes being able to afford the fuel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Wayne reached the bottom of the stairs and headed into a large cavern chamber. a huge computer sat in a corner, and bruce turned it on  INformation all across Neogotham, gleaned from securioty footage police reports and public television sprawled across the screeen.  For a normal person, all this would be information overload but i for someone of Bruce's extremely high intelligence, it was cake. Throw in 60 years of experience, and all this  was nothing he hadnt seen before.  as Bruce looked at the various images. he pressed a button on the computer console and lights turned on one by one in the cave. in a corner stood a row of glass cases holding suits , to be specific, superhero suits " 20 years ago, I walked away from that life, and now its calling me back " Bruce sighed. ' The soul  and mind, they're willing, but my body and heart just cant do it anyone. I need someone to take my mantle, and write a new chapter of  the Batman's legacy. Hmm. that kid that broke in here recently. I chased him out. McGinnis, that was his name.  " A Phone hung in a slot on the left side of the console and  Bruce picked it up  and dialed a number.

Soon  a womans voice came on the line. " Mary McGinnis." Hello Mary, this is Bruce Wayne." MR Wayne? W-What can I do for you? ' Mary's surprise and concern was evident. "  Its about Terry" "Oh God. Is this about the time he broke into your house? I grounded him for two weeks after that! i do hope you are not pressing charges! I simply cant afford any court costs,  not after Walters death.' No, No, Mary. I'm not pressing charges. In fact,  I Have a job proposal for him." A- A job?  ' Yes Could you have him Come up to Wayne Manor as soon as possible? . I have an proposal that i think he'll find intriguing. "Should I have him prepare a resume for you? I know he doesn't have much experience, and well he did do some time in juvie." No, no nothing so formal.  Can he drive? ' yes. "Is he available at all hours?" Well he does have school, Mr Wayne." Oh of  course.  What I'm  looking for, Mary .. is a personal assistant. I dont get around nearly as well as I used to, and I still have Wayne-Powers board meetings that I have to attend. I will pay Terry well, if he gets the job. ' That is a very generous offer  Mr Wayne. If I may be so bold, could  the pay be 5000 a week?  I know you are an extremely wealthy man, and I dont want to sound greedy, but,well, money is very tight for me these days, with 2 boys to raise. The lights stay on and the bills are paid, but only just so. Warren was the breadwinner" 'Very well Mary, 5000 it is. Just have Terry come over as soon as possible. "I'll see to it that he does. I'll send him over as soon as he gets home . THank you, Mr Wayne " Goodbye, Mary " Goodbeye mr Wayne." Bruce hung up, and paused as he looked at the screen.
_
 Chie finished dancing for Onca and was sent over to the kings summer residence, which sat on a hill overlooking  the town. Atrua accompanied her, along with Kitty ' Girls ' You are in for a treat " the prince has all sorts of goodies you can help yourselves too. his personal retreat is one most prizes never get to see.
 _ Panty sughed as she stood in front of a polo' time to purge ' she said to her gut , in a voice the mounds could hear ' Morgana! Nico, Vira! Rhette NIra1 Moana! Nico, Mia! Out! All of you! She intoned. Morgana was expelled first and quickly was magicked back into being a vixen. Panty had decided, at  stripetail' s urging,  to restore them.  to what they had been when she  had eaten them. Morgana gaped as she beheld her reflection for the first time in 2 years she was a lovely vixen. " the  seer convinced me to free you" panty said , and Morgana prostrated herself to her. " Thank you goddess. " You and the others will serve me by selling things with my face on them. Cds of my singing, things of that nature .  80% of what you make will come to me, as meat.. Get me some nice grilled steaks, or something. Rhette was next and was transformed back into a liger. " I'm .. I'm free" he gaped. " yes Thief, you owe the seer a great debt. 10 years in my gut should have taught you a lesson about stealing things. particularly my bras. " vira was transformed back into a coyote, Nira a racoon. they quickly bowed to Panty. " you ill be Called.. Pounds of Panty. " panty said to them. Moana was changed back to a golden retriever, Oda back into a hippo. Mara returned to being a green bird and Nico returned to being a zebra/  All 8 boweed to Panty " Thank you goddess Vira said.  Panty gestured, and each were clad in uniforms that said ' pounds Of panty ' With numbered  weights on the front  and back " the number of your back matches your weight, so Oda you have the biggest number. Each of you are restored to  what you  were before I ate you" panty said and all 8 prostrated themselves. " You have your friends Chie and Kitty and well as the seer to thank. Mostly the seer" panty said. " You will sell to those following these games things with my face on them. Calendars, Music, Dance instructions videos, anything you think will sell. " yes Godess ' morgana said, crying with joy " Go find a stall that you can use ' Panty said " Now off you lot go! " she wavved. " just remember an at the end of each week 80% Goes to me as meat.  Which means each of you gets to keep 2.5% so  for every hundred you keep 2.50. So, sell Sell sell if you want to Make some money. " She grinned, as the 8 freed  ex-mounds headed out across town to get a stall set up.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: