The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 53250

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Our trek should not last much longer sire," Zazu told Simba, "Only 1 more day at the longest..."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon rolled his eyes at Vitani playing siper mom, he'd have to get around to explaing he didn't want another mom. Anyway he was about to asked pumbaa why she was agianist burping lessons. Untill a Hornbill told simba at least another day til Yuna's kingdom. Damon walked up to the blue bird and scoffed at him. " And who might you be Banana beak?" He asked, playfully snaping his teeth at him before nudging him with his paw. Makaila sighed. "Ignore him, but who are you sir?" She asked, curious about this Hornbil.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This is Zazu, my advisor" simba replied " treat him with respect cubs, hes served me and my father before me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Duma nodded. "It wouid be nice to not get rained on again." As they continued on, Straff whispered to his uncle again.

"So, have you ever met the king before?"

"Unfortunately, no," Duma replied, "but I have heard many stories about him and how he became king. A tragic story indeed."

"Really?" Straff asked in amazement. "Why? What happened?"

"It's sort of a long tale," Duma admitted, "and I don't think it's really appropriate to discuss it at this time. Perhaps some other day I'll tell you."

"Wow, it must have been really rough," Straff guessed.

"It certainly was," Duma nodded. Just then, he noticed what looked like a herd of lions up ahead. "Is this the herd now?" he asked Matzu.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes Sir" Hali, for one, nodded. Vitani then walked back over from where she had been nearer some of the others, "I believe we may have other newcomers, they were spotted still a ways off but approaching" she informed Simba.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It is," Matsu replied.  "And I see the herd is on the move again...  Wait here."  He then pushed ahead to the lions and bowed low when he got to Simba.  "My King, my fellow scouts and I have met some travelers.  We have checked them thoroughly, and they are of no threat.  They wish to travel with us, my King."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" I shall treat Sir Zazu with the upmost respect, your royal highness." Makaila said, before bowing before Zazu. "Fine." Damon replied, his intrest shifting to the newcomers who came with Matsu. His intrest peeked when he saw a Adolessant cheetah was one of the two. Damon decided if he was going to be part of of a pride and a family, he should practice his social skills. Walking up to the younger cheetah, Damon smiled. " Hi, I'm Damon." He said.

Makaila giggled as she saw Damon introduce himself. She decided to do the same. " Hello, I am Makaila, it is a pleasure to make your aqquaintince." She said with a grin.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It seems like our arrival has been noticed," Duma said to his nephew as lion cubs approached them. "Remember, be polite. We are in the presence of the royal family after all."

"I will, uncle," Straff nodded. He turned to the lion cubs who introduced themselves as Damon and Makalia. "Hi, my name is Straff. This is my Uncle Duma. It's nice to meet both of you."

Duma nodded his head and smiled to the two cubs. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you."

"So," Straff started, "where exactly are you guys headed? It must be important to involve the royal family."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali had at first hung back, being shy, but now walked a bit closer to where Makaila and Damon stood. "I'm Hali" she said with a small smile. She of course didn't answer the question the cheetah had asked of Damon, since it was his affair and she didn't really recall what all had surrounded his backstory, just that they were traveling to a land he knew of.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, long story short. Simba's having problems with a bunch of panthers, they out number us, and were going to ask king yuna for help." Damon said, trying to leave out anything not important. "So where are you from?" Makaila asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I am Zazu," the majordomo noddedm "Now, you two should now that now is not the time for goofing around."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We nneed to keep Going' Simba said ' Come on everyone, time is not our ally here' he added as hebmoved on down the thin path that wound its way forward
 the group continued moving until late in the evening, when they stopped to rest.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Both Damon and Makaila sighed as they stoped to rest and were  sprawled out on the ground. "Well this might be the last evening of my life. "Damon sighed, still afraid that Yuna would kill him, despite Simba's protection. "Damon, I don't want to hear anymore. "Makaila said, rolling over on her back. "Besides, I bet your overreacting. I never heard of a king killing a cub who was under another king's ptrection, so don't worry." Makaila yawned, but Damon was worried about it. He wasn't just worried about his life, he was also afraid of going back because he'd have to face his mother's pride and their judgement. He wasn't sure if he could do it, also Yuna's boarder had a huge river, and he hated rivers, almost as much as he hated caves.

Damon rested for a bit before he got up and walked away from the group, he looked up at the stars. "I don't know if you can hear me, or if your even there. I know I'm not a king, but I need guidence, and I'm too proud to admit it." Damon said, his ears pinned to his head.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
asking for help from the ancestors? Nuteri said coming up to him. " It does not matter that you are not a king, although you do have royal blood in you, from both your mother and father, and you have royal relatives in two prides. that is not a common feat my young cub'he added before gazing up at the stars.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"yeah alot of good that'll do." Damon said. " by the way, what happened to Zira's ghost?" He asked, curious how his grandmother's ghost was delt with. "and how can I face my moher's pride and family andd tell them I killed her?" He asked, pinning his ears to his head. " I know Simba said it's not my fault, but it is, and nothing can change that." He told the Mandril. "Be good and good will follow, that's what my mom taught me, but I tried to be good before she was taken from me, I tried to be good when I was abandoned, and I was good 15 minutes ago, I'm starting to think being good is not good for me." He explained to the mandril.

Pumbaa was having a rough time sleeping, this was the first time since he met Timon that they weren't sleeping together. He hoped his bestest best friend was ok.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is not your fault that your mother and siblings are dead Damon, your father is ultimately responsible. A cub cannot be held responsible for the deaths of his family, only an adult lion or lioness can be held responsible for that. Nuteri replied " Repeat to yourself " it is not my fault, it is my fathers. he forced me to do things I never would have done otherwise, all blame is his.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Even if that's true, It does nothing to stop the guilt." Damn explained. He was about to mention the nightmares he'd have, but didn't want to. "And I'll have to bear that guilt for the rest of my life. It dosn't matter what that monster made or didn't make me do, I still spilled they're blood, A canibal is a canibal reguardless of the reason." Damon said, looking at Nutari. " After all, I ate the meat off of Makaila's mom, the pride would be better off if I just wasn't around." He said as he curled up to sleep, or try to sleep right there. " Besides, Yuna's boarder is a river, and bad things happen when I'm around rivers." He said, thinking back to the two instances in the cave where that river brought him nothing but pain. "I guess it's easy when your a curse, like me." Damon said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're not leaving you behind Damon, you're coming with us.' Nuteri replied. " we all experience guilt and loss in our lives, the only thing that falls under our control is how we deal with it and accept it. it is not easy at the best of times, and it is worse when you are young. it is all too easy to make a child believe they are responsible when bad things happen, when in truth , young damon, it is the adults, like your grandfather scar and your father, who bear responsibility. your grandfather made the king believe he was responsible for King Mufasa's death when Simba was just a cub. like you, Simba believed it and blamed himself . it took him a long time to  get over it, but unlike him, who was alone save for a pair of unlikely friends, you have a large family willing to take you in. you will not survive long in this world Damon, without the protection of a pride.." nuteri said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"But I'm not simba, and it's not the samething. I did kill my mother and siblings. I had the choice to die with them, but I took the cowards way out." Damon said. "Besides, from what I understand about kings is that their duties are first and formost to their kingdoms, my problems can not outweigh the needs of Simba's subjects. I'll just be a burden to Simba and the Pride." Damon explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you are part of his pride, or will be shortly' Nuteri said. as Simba came up to them. " Having a nice chat with the old mystic eh Damon " Simba said looking at the cub. 'I can't sleep much either..to tell you the truth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: