The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!

Lain_EX · 122 · 9051

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok... Just a question.  Where do you find friend codes?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey gang!

Anyone fancy linking up with me for a little Worldwide Wii action?! If so, here's my Wii friends code:

5128 0682 8999 0398

I'm pretty much open to anyone just to bulk out my friends roster. My only Wi-Fi game atm is Mario Charged Footy but that'll soon change come early Feb.

You know what I'm talkin' about  ;)

Also, for any PS3 owners out there, look up "TBlade16" (that's me too).

Look forward to gaming with y'all  ;)

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Where can you chech the Wii address?
Oh, and here's my PokÈmon Battle Revolution friend code: 3866-6768-7940

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Where can you chech the Wii address?
From the main menu is (the one with all your channels) click on the button on the bottom left, this will bring you to your Wii Message board, where all your messages are sent to. Now, on the bottom right, there will be 2 buttons. Click on the one that says "create message". Once you do that, 3 icons will appear, the left one leaves a memo to yourself on the message board, the middle is where you send messages to your friends wii and the right icon is your address book. Click on that, and viola! Your Wii's address will be on the front cover. Hit register on the bottom right to register your friends address so you can send messages, pictures, give Virtual Console gifts and stuff like that. I hope thats the answer your looking for.

And if anyone wants my Wii Address its: 0825 3137 0530 7070
And my Battalion Wars II Friends Code: 292 172 827 076

I only have one online game but, like LF1616, that will change in Feb :DD

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The only Nintendo DS games I have that are Wi-Fi compatable are Mario Kart and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass at the moment. I have to look for the codes, but until then here is my Wii Friend Code:

0630 8608 1544 9859

(To Littlefoot1616) I have registered your friendcode, so now I await you to register mine so we can keep in touch.

If anyone else wants to register friend codes with me please let me know so I can add your friend code. I will look for my Nintendo DS so I can register Mario Kart and Zelda with others, and of course, register Super Smash Brothers Brawl codes. See you guys on the Wii.  :wave

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If anyone else wants to register friend codes with me please let me know so I can add your friend code
Sure! Here are my DS Friend Codes:

-Zelda: 0001 2347 5500
-Mario Kart DS: 356584 480056 (Make sure you use this friend code, as ive have listed multiple friend codes for this game due to having 3 different DSes and 2 different Mario Karts (Long story, but if you wanna know, then ask))
-Metroid Prime Hunters: 0645 2627 1385
-Star Fox Command: 654 871 404 933 (Metroid and Star Fox also have different friend codes due to the different DSes, make sure the friend code you've inputted are the same as these above)

[EDIT] i'll be using a different file for Zelda, and therefore the friend code will be different (i little annoying i think). Anyways, here it is: 0001 2347 5500

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does anyone happen to have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? I've cleared the game on both Normal and Hard settings (working thru Hypermode atm). Anyone wanna trade friend tokens so I/we can access the hidden content that requires green tokens? They are the only things I have yet to obtain but no one I know seems to have MP3  :( Anyone willing to help me out here?

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OK. Here's my Wii number: 2047 8786 7233 4355 I added Littlefoot1616  & KingdomKey23 to my list. Add me plz.

To Flathead770: your Wii # isn't correct.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
KK23: - I've yet to receive a message from you regarding our trading of Wii Codes  :huh: I took down your code and added it to my roster but it says we need to register each other. Not too sure as to why that is coz I've added someone else to my roster without a hitch :unsure: Anyway, if you've got any messages thru from me, lemme know one way or another please  ;)

Lain_EX: - I'll add you to my register too buddy ;)

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thankies, Littlefoot1616!

To Flathead770: Check out your Wii Number, it might be incorrect because it couldn't enter it on my Wii.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does anyone happen to have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption?
I can help you. I can start a new file and get about 6 of them in about a half hour and i'll send you some. Which reminds me, i have to finish beating normal. Im only missing one more scan (a red credit) and i think i need one more yellow credit to unlock the last song.

[EDIT] I have about 9 friend vouchers that i can send to you now out of the 14 (i think) that you to unlock everything that requires friend credits. All im waiting on now is that you register my Wii Address.

To Flathead770: your Wii # isn't correct
whoops i got 2 numbers mixed up. Its: 0825 3173 0530 7070.

To LF1616, Lain, and KK23: i added all of you.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thankies, Flathead770! I'll add you later.

BTW, what can you do when there are Wiis connected online?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
well if you only have each others wii addresses then you still can't play online games with them as each game requires a different friend code. But you can send messages (Wii-mails as i call them), pictures, your Miis, and Virtual console games as gifts( but you have to pay for them :lol ). I think thats about it really, unless you own Metroid Prime 3, then you can send each other friend vouchers with no extra friend codes required.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Flathead770: Cool! I'll add you to my contacts list when I get the chance. I'll have to look into how to request the friend vouchers over WiiConnect24 but I'm sure all I have to do is send an invite. I've clear MP3 on both Normal and Hard mode and seen both the 75% and 100% completion FMVs. I'm just about to face the 1st guardian seed on Bryyo on Hypermode...not looking forward to it but hey...I'll give it a shot ;)

Lain_EX: I've added you to my list matey, all I need is a message from you to say we're linked. So when ever you're ready  :^.^:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm just about to face the 1st guardian seed on Bryyo on Hypermode...not looking forward to it but hey...I'll give it a shot
If your finding it hard to dodge an attack during the boss fight, just go into hyper mode, take the hit, and switch back. It really makes some bosses a lot easier (don't have to worry about Rundas almost 1 hit-KOing you). If you need any help at all during your run-through on hypermode, just ask and i'll be willing to help. I just started my file again on hypermode so i can go through again and try and find strageties or techniques for the bosses (though the one i listed above works very effectively for any boss, excluding the last of coarse).

I just beat MP3 on Normal (i did it last) and found it a complete joke. Dark Samus was pitiful, only taking me like 5 minutes to beat. But i wanted to do for the sake of having all 3 circles filled in on the file select screen. Now im going through the game on Hypermode again, trying to get the last medal to unlock the last song (the title music, what a dumb unlockable, just press B to listen to it :lol ).

And don't worry, before long, you'll be enjoying your Mii-bobblehead and bumber stickers! :DD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And don't worry, before long, you'll be enjoying your Mii-bobblehead and bumber stickers!

That's pretty much all I'm looking for.  :lol But you need the friend tokens to get them. I've acquired everything else that's DOESN'T need the green tokens. I've fought Bryyo's Seed Guardian without much success so far but I've had to adapt my strategy slightly. Before, on easier settings, I'd just destroy all the red spheres, and prevent him from collecting anymore to replace them. On Hypermode, the orbs require too much damage to destroy to prevent him from replacing lost orbs (I can get one but not both). So now, I've had to systematically destroy one orb socket at a time rather then being able to go for any one of them. My last failure, I had him down to the last socket and I'd destroyed the red orb but I didn't have enough energy to enter Hypermode and he sat on me!  :bang  :DD He does a ton of damage if you actually come into contact with him!  :(

I'll get him next time... ;)

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, Littlefoot1616! I've recieved today your message on my Wii and I sent you back another one! With my Mii included. XD Yes I kinda look like it!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Another tip i forgot to mention when fighting bosses. When you enter Hypermode, only fire of about half of your ammo, then wait until you enter corrupt Hypermode. Once that happens you have infinite Hypermode ammo for 25 sec as long as you don't become corrupt or expend all phazon. This allows more shots to be fired off and gives you more invinsibility time.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i recorded a video of me beating the seed boss on Bryyo. Hopefully this can help you beat the boss if you haven't already LF1616. By the time i was on the last orb i had to destroy, i still had 4 full energy tanks and i heavly used the strageties i listed above. I'll post the video when i get it uploaded.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ok heres the video for the boss
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6072281914968772889
Sorry about all the noise, the upstairs TV was on and for some reason, the video is sped up and i dunno why. Hope this video helps a bit.