The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone on the forum you consider family?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In a cybeer sense yes. malte and Petrie are longtime friends from past forums. Malte I swear one of these days I'll getr mSN ans We;ll chat into the wee hours. I honestly keep forgeting, and I know You'd really like to chat with me. Threehorn is poster that I've come to know via our roleplays. Aves is a relatively new poster but one who has really revived my interest in rping. My time online is split betwen packerReport(which is site dedicated to the NFL's Green Bay Packers- I'm a rabid fan and Head Administratr of the site) Here, a Redwall site, and SpyroForums, not mebtioning any time I browse for news. So there are demands on my time, and I'm here as often as possible. I've got my own computer now , so I should be on more frequently.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
to be fair and truthful. Everyone here on these forums I call my ''internet family''.

Yes, even the new persons

what of the troublemakers? (you may ask)

to quote a popular bird character from The Lion King: "There's one in every family. Two in mine!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I agree with Aves. I consider everyone on this forum a part of my "family".

Btw, nice Zazu quote :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am honoured by all those who call me their sister :) ... And I could select some people who I think are family of mine, but if I think of this I see there are loads. For me everyone of the Gang of Five is part of 'my internetfamily', some more special then others. But that's the way it is in every family isn't it? I'm very close to my brothers and 2 nephews. But some of my family i hardly see, sadly enough.
I think everyone here is sort of my family, and again I feel honoured by those who name me in special. Thanks.  :lol:

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I wish I liked my family as much as many do. You should see my face light up when I realise that everyone else in the house is going out but I'm not.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Clawandfang,Mar 30 2008 on  02:27 PM
I wish I liked my family as much as many do. You should see my face light up when I realise that everyone else in the house is going out but I'm not.
Ok I do know that feeling. But most of the times I keep in mind that the ones who live around me will be of crucial needs later in my life. (sorry for bad grammar, I dont know how to state this...)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Aaww how sweet :p  :lol

Seriously though, I do actually consider some of you to be like family (mostly the ones I've seen since when I first joined). It's kind of strange for me, but yea I do.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Mar 26 2008 on  12:55 AM
but yes. Everyone on these forums xD
I agree with you Aves. everyone here is family

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Seriously though, I do actually consider some of you to be like family (mostly the ones I've seen since when I first joined). It's kind of strange for me, but yea I do.
You're my annoying little brother. :lol  :lol
Naw, just kidding. :p

I have good friends on here, some whom I trust more than some of my real-life friends.  Some whom I have an easier time talking with than my real-life friends.  Not always, of course, but I will definitely say that there are some people on here who fit into what we're calling a 'family' here.  You know who you are. :lol:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would consider all my gaming, RPing, and just chatting friends like family. Which pretty makes everybody here family. Which makes my previous statement true in my case. The only person excluded is... (Somebody complete the sentence)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Apr 18 2008 on  10:51 PM
I would consider all my gaming, RPing, and just chatting friends like family. Which pretty makes everybody here family. Which makes my previous statement true in my case. The only person excluded is... (Somebody complete the sentence)
nabil? Yeah I probbaly didnot have to guess that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 18 2008 on  10:55 PM
The banned user, what'shisname?
Nabil's his name.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
that nabil guy is famous for being the only one who is ever banned from this forum :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Not quite, there have been a few other bans, but they were against people who didn't really post but only spammed. In such cases we will ban people straight away without previous warning as there is no "improvement" to be expected.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This question was a hard one to come up with an answer to....but after seeing everyone here help me with my loss over my pet snake I honestly believe that EVERYONE here is considered family to me now. So now I've finally replied to this topic and it feels great!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Apr 18 2008 on  10:45 PM
I have good friends on here, some whom I trust more than some of my real-life friends.  Some whom I have an easier time talking with than my real-life friends.
Oh my god, I strongly agree with this! I think all the friends I have made on this forum are definitely much easier to socialize with than my real life friends. All they care about is "HALO!!!!!! CALL OF DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Althought I enjoy those things as well, I do not let them control my life like my friends do.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who are the parents, and who is the crazy ol uncle, older brothers, and such?

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
The only person who I know before joining this forum is Malte. I met him online several years old in a Guestbook from a LBT fan site (which sadly doesn't exist anymore). Since then we emailed each other. He's a great friend of mine and I regret delaying our correspondence for a long time. :(

Since I'm new here I hope to get to know everyone. My arms are open and I'll be happy to be part of this family. :)