The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Superstitious Backfires! ^_^

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ever have superstitious backfires! Like when you broke a mirror, but you got good luck the whole day?

As you know, today was Friday the 13th. Guess what? I had fun, got into a celebrating mood, won a game, aced a quiz, and enjoyed myself all day!

I don't believe in thus stuff, and so does everyone else, probably, but, just for the sake of entertainment, please share your moments.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Last year I actually did break a mirror, but then I won a £50 HMV gift card in a raffle so I guess that's something.

Today though, I got hit hard in the face by a door. So it seems I can only cheat bad luck once .

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It was only after today I installed a mirrored bathroom cabinet that I was reminded (by reading some article) that today is friday 13th. Seriously, it has been quite a decent day so far and I do not see that changing :p

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Snowy day in NY...bad luck for one of my coworkers--crashed his car on the way into work. :(  My day was ok...some minor students issues but that's about it.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
^ Student issues? Are you a teacher or something like that?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, he's a teacher. It's one of the main reasons he doesn't have a lot of spare time to go on this site.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Anyway, back to superstitious backfires. My friend broke a mirror 4 years ago, and it seems she's still alive. And probably will be for the next 3 years.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Walked under a ladder the other day and had no bad luck through the whole day.

I wonder how many "Superstitious Backfires" will come forth when Dec. 22, 2012 finally rolls round. :)