The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey did anyone see American Idol?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just finished watching it. The final singer (it was a girl) actually sung "If We Hold on Together" and the host, Ryan, even mentioned it was featured in "The Land Before Time"! Heheh :DD Just thought this was worth pointing out. She did a pretty good job singing it too. :p

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah geez!  I hope someone recorded that and plans to put it on the net somewhere, because I totally missed it. -_- Then again, I did lose my intrest in American Idol a few seasons ago. <_<

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just found it on Youtube.  Here's a link, so you should all check it out.

YouTube

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Cool! It seems like the memory of LBT isn't quite dead after all. I have to say I wasn't expecting that from someone on "American Idol".
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Mar 15 2007 on  12:56 PM
Cool! It seems like the memory of LBT isn't quite dead after all. I have to say I wasn't expecting that from someone on "American Idol".
land before time will be 20 years old next year. I found its listing on imdb a couple years ago and even then its forums were some what busy. Sense then the forums there for land before time have only gotten even more so. Many people first learn about judith barsi who did the voice of ducky and how she died in june of 88. Her father shot and killed both her and her mother before taking his own life 2days later after setting the house on fire. Nancy (her real life tutor and nany) started a fund rasing drive to get markers for judith and her mother. Those were put in place on August 23, 2004. The marker for judith reads "In memory of the lovely Judith Eva Barsi 1978-1988 'Our Concrete Angel' Yep! Yep! Yep!" .

If you click the link to her mini bio from the land before time section for imdb there is much more information.

During the fund raising the judith barsi , land before time and all dogs go to heaven board were used to post links for the fund raiser as well as information about her her life and her death.

I would say that this alone will keep the land before time in peoples memories for generations to come. Her films become a sort of pictorial memorial for judith and her mother maria.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx