The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Singing T-rex Cgi

Kor · 7 · 1018

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I can't see it on my phone. :p I'll have to wait until I get home before I can view that. :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder why, it works fine on my pc, and this one is a fairly old pc by pc standards.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
That was great! I enjoyed the song and as a plus it looked lik the T rex was actually singing the song!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed watching it and the lip sync seemed good to me, though I'm no where an expert.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
It reminded me a bit of that whack "Meet the Robinsons" thing. Hmm, I wonder why.... :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not seen the movie so can't say why.  

Maybe the T-rex is Chomper as an adult.  Maybe while he patrols outside the great valley that is one way he keeps himself entertained.  

Just wish I were smart enough to understand all the lyrics instead of the odd word here and there.  Nice music though, and same for the beat of the song.

I removed the offensive link above since I heard from someone on another forum that it contains some non g rated and nasty lyrics kids should not hear.  I could not tell since I can only hear the occasional word and I think a part of a sentence something like, "go to town.."