The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5636 · 309419

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The shuttles plunged into the atmosphere, leaving behind glowing trails of fire. After several minutes of freefall, they engaged their braking repulsorlifts and landed at the designated spaceport.

The doors opened and Captain Carson and her security detail were the first to step out.

-----------

Twilight looked around the spaceport. All around her, other spacecraft were taking off and landing.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Greetings," Khan called to the approaching spaceships

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike looked around as he walked with Twilight.  "Reminds me, sort of like a lot of Pegasus taking off and landing." Spike said, trying to think of the closest & most similar thing he could think of that he had seen on the world they are from.  "Or those plane people we have meet before." He said pausing a bit before continuing.  "We have seen a lot of strange things we would never have thought were around before we saw them."

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
:: As Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash got up they looked out the window and saw that they where almost to there destination planet Khan. Apple Jack And Rainbow Dash where getting prepared for there Landing. As they got out there space Suits Apple Jack Noticed Rainbow Dash having trouble getting in hers. I reckon you'll shouldn't have eaten the second apple pie. Rainbow Dash ignored her comment and finally got into her space suit ready to land on the planet::.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Rider Sekai)

Haruto and the knight clashed swords, sparks of red and purple light flying as their blades clashed. The Kamen Rider ducked back keeping his distance since this guy didn't seem to be a Phantom and might be a completely different type of opponent.

The black creature swung his sword, launching a ball of purple fire at him.

Then again...

With no time to switch spell rings or charge a Slash Strike, Haruto leaped aside, leaving the fireball to explode against the cave wall.

He stood up from his less than graceful dive and faced the knight again. Something slashed across his back, scraping against his magic armor. He cried out in pain and stumbled forward, spinning around as the Naga Phantom slashed his scimitar over his chest armor. He raised his sword to block the next slash and kicked, but the Phantom dodged the clumsy attack.

"Don't interfere!" the knight growled, leaping at Naga, covering the span of the cave in one bound. He shoved Haruto aside and blocked a slash meant for the wizard. He slammed his free hand into the Phantom's chest, earning a pained grunt from the creature. He followed it up with a flurry of slashes, brutally cutting into the creature's mystic hide, until a final, glowing slash pierced the creature's upper body. Naga screamed and finally exploded into a ball of dark blue and purple flames.

Haruto gasped as he watched the knight effortlessly vanquished his opponent. The being spun around to face Wizard again.

-----------------------------------

"Well, me and Cynder had a fight," Spyro began.

The appearance of Eon's glowing, flickering head interrupted Spyro's explanation.

"Oh, Stripetail, old chum," the spirit exclaimed. "How lovely to see you again. Some of your friends have stumbled onto the Skylands. Do you know a nick and Kersevich?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick and Kerzach? Yes they  were captured by chong' stripetail replied ' so they are in the Skylands?  Be sure to keep them safe until we arrive.. Chong is a dangerous foe, he will not hesitate to harm them  if he gets his hands on them..
_ Dixie saw the cforest end and saw in the distance a shuttle open.. ' guess that's where we have to go girls ' she said to Tigress ' lead the way Cynder.' she called up to the black dragoness.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Interesting looking place.  I wonder what the water is like, and the sea life." Gomamon said looking at the holographic wall display.  

"I bet there are all sorts of germs and unknown diseases there." Joe said.  

"Not a concern since the tardis screens that out and the artron energy, in humans, enhances the immune system." Jason said.  "Any who travel in a tardis get some."

----------------------------

"I've heard of the Skylands, never been there." Sara said.  

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight nodded. "I wonder if our planet's ready to join the spacefaring community."

She and the others were a few steps back as Stripetail, Captain Carson and their security detail met with Khan.

-----------

"Greetings, Khan," Captain Carson said. "I am Captain Sharon Carson of The Spire of Winter."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Greetings Captain Carson," Khan replied, "I am Shere Khan, the ruler of this fine planet."

It would soon become quite obvious to the crew that the planet Khan was utterly loaded with images of its ruler.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do what you think best Twilight.  When we get back you can ask Princesses Celestia and Luna.  Oh, and maybe Princess Cadence, though she's not in charge of Equestria." Spike said, trying to encourage Twilight.  "you'll make the best decision.

-----------------------

"Arrived, everyone out." Jason said.  He exited his tardis with Joe, Gamamon & Guilmon (both eating snacks as they walked out.  

"Don't eat to much, You'll get a tummy ache." Joe said.  

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
:: Apple Jack walked off the ship and began to look around and see what she can find. As Apple jack looked back at the ships door she called out to Rainbow Dash. Y'all coming? calling back to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash: Yeah I'm coming as fast as I can. So the two of them are both exploring the planet together to see if there is any life on this planet. As they walked they herd voices of something so they went and check it out to see what it was that they herd. They looked over a rock and saw what was the ruler of this planet and didn't know if he was good and evil. So they kept there heads low until further notice::.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Mr. Khan," Captain Carson said. "I humbly request that you allow our ship to dock here for inspection and maintence."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I will allow that," Khan nodded, "Though, i prefer the title "Emperor Khan", if you will," the tiger ruler smiled

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jason & his group just watched from where they were, not commenting.  

<Better him.  I never like that stuff formal outfit stuff nor formal stuff.>  Brooklyn thought, Jason forming a telepathic link with his friends so they could talk and not interer with the ongoing conversation.  

<Yes, for some reason formal outfits are always very stiff, across many worlds and universes and formal occasions are never relaxed.>  Jason said.  <Some time lord did a comparative analysis of that in the past.>

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The new arrivals began to see what the world of Khan looked like

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow. Quite nice. Jungle, but yet technological," Ms. Swimmer said as she walked by a metal sculpture depicting Emperor Khan and surrounded by some tall trees.

--------

"Thank you, Emperor." Captain Carson then rallied the rest of the crew to go sightseeing.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Welcome to Khan City," waved Fox, who was a....fox, and her husband, who was a rabbit named....Rabbit.

"We take it your new in town?" Rabbit asked. The couple was wearing orange and black striped clothes, fitting the theme of the world that the emperor filled it with his image.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, we just arrived," Captain Carson said. "What do you recommend for sights to see?"

Ms. Swimmer was examining some plants on the walkway.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As stripetail and his team joined the others on the planet, it soon became evident that khan had a lot of statues of himself.. ' apparently this guys likes his own image.. a lot' Tiger said.. as he walked along with the rest of the team..  "At least this place iosnt monster world..' he added..
-
 Are you showing them around Fox?' asked a skunk who came up to them.. his name was.. skunk, naturally..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Twilight passed by yet another statue of Khan. "Not even Trixie's this narcissistic," she whispered to Spike.

---------------

"Stripetail," Captain Carson said. "Shall I invite the planes to come along as well?"