The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
This is the Wii discussion page. All things Wii found here!

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
who all has one? I'd imagine this'd be a good place to post your numbers

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I've got one. Clint bought it a few months ago. He was lucky to find it. The Wiis are so rare around here.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Wiis are so rare around here.
I was so mad when i didn't get one on Nov 19. Someone got the last one before me at future shop. I was left with Zelda: Twilight Princess but no Wii and i don't think reading the instuction manuel 50 times didn't help at all. After that i phoned every store that would have them in stock every day until 4 days after EB games got 3 Wiis in. So i rushed over there and got one. Unitl recentley there hasn't been that many Wiis in stock so im glad i didn't have to wait too long.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
I've had one since launch. Went through a lot of trouble and good times to reserve myself a system and then getting it on launch day XD

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I had no intentions of buying any system on launch day, but I did get one for -nondenominational winter giving event- and my grandma actually found it :p she called my mom and said "hey is this that W-I-I machine that [Tails] was looking for?" W-I-I is pronounced doubleyou eye eye

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, the Wii!  My most favorite of the Next Gen. Consoles!  I was crazy about this system before it even came out.  It was a gaming system I had always dreamed of having being one step closer.  To be honest, I thought we wouldn't have this kind of technology for at least two more generations.  But here it is, the most fun gaming system ever.

Getting this thing was the main thing that upseted me.  I had a plan to buy it around Christmas.  How big of a mistake that was.  I couldn't find it anywhere.  So, about 3 weeks into Janurary, I went on-line and searched endlessly for it.  The only thing I could find was a bundle pack for Wii for more than $600. (This included tax and shipping and handling.) The ONLY good game out of the Bundle Pack was Twilight Princess, which I had already gotten for Christmas.  I transfered money from my Savings Account and bought it with my Debit Card.  I waited paitently, and it soon came.

I have a few games I actually enjoy on it at this moment.  There's Twilight Princess, Rampage: Ultimate Destruction, Sonic and the Secret Rings, TMNT, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8 and Pokemon: Battle Revolution.  I don't have much of a good time on Wii Play or Wii Sports, which I also own.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl that are all going to come out this year.  And the first Wii game I'm going to buy next year, is... Mario Kart Wii.

I can't wait for these 4 great games to come out.  Super Smash Bros. Brawl may be a last minute canidate, but I'm expecting it to get the 2007 Game of the Year Award.  Just like Twilight Princess was near last minute and got the 2006 Game of the Year Award.  There's reason it won that award.  There's no doubt about how good it truly is. :^.^:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, the Wii! My most favorite of the Next Gen. Consoles! I was crazy about this system before it even came out.
As were I. I have, and always be, a nintendo fan. I have been waiting for the Wii to come out before E32005, back then it was codenamed revolution.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl that are all going to come out this year. And the first Wii game I'm going to buy next year, is... Mario Kart Wii
:DD those are all the games i'm buying. The games i have at the moment are Zelda TP, Trauma Centre SO, Metal Slug Anthology and Super Paper Mario. I've beaten twice, second time with 3 hearts, and gotten everything in the game except the sinking lure. I've beaten all the operations in Trauma Centre including the 7 bonus, exteme operations, beaten all the metal slug games, and beaten Super Paper Mario twice, second time beating it i was level 5 or 6.
For VC i have:
-Paper Mario which i''m currently working on (hoping it will last until Aug 27)
-Star Fox 64 which i play sometimes on my spare time, beat all the levels.
-Donkey Kong Country, finished and have about 80% secrets found
-DKC 2 DKQ, finished with 102%
-Zelda: Link to the Past, finished
-Zelda II: finished (which is good enough for me!)
-Kirby's Adventure, finished
-Sonic 1 & 2 and i've finished both of them.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl may be a last minute canidate, but I'm expecting it to get the 2007 Game of the Year Award
I would be surprised if it didn't, even with Halo 3 comin out in Sept.

Perhaps we can have a match on SSBB (if nintendo keeps its promise of making SSBB online) or a race on Mario Kart when they come out Pokeplayer

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I've had one since Dec. 25th, 2006. Great system that remembers that it is a game console, not a DVD player. The only game I've disliked (that I've played) thus far for the Wii is Wii Boxing. It made me want to put my fists through the screen, so to speak.   <_<
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not really too impressed with the Wii. I don't really hate it, but I just never had interest in getting it. I'm not sure why Clint wanted it. Maybe it's because he's more interested in Nintendo than I am.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Yeah. The Wii.
I bought it since launch.  :^.^:

It's a really fun system.
I only have Zelda: TP,
Wii Sports, Wii Play,
Mario Strikers Charged Football and
Kororinpa.

The next games I buy would be
Mario Galaxy,
Soul Calibur Legends,
Super Paper Mario,
Fire Emblem,
Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk and of course
Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Ugh...Brawl will come out in December 3rd in the US.
And I have to wait next year till it comes in Europe.   :(

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Flathead770: Once I figure out the number to my wireless internet connection, I'll be taking on ALL possible comers for the on-line games.  Just you wait, me and Kirby are going to show you what we're made of!  As for Mario Kart Wii, I SO hope Toadette is in it.  She's the girl I LOVE to use. :D

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
Seems like I wasn't the only one crazy for the Wii since it was announced XD Very fun system, even my mom and grandma play it from time to time.

I currently own:
-Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Super Paper Mario
-Sonic and the Secret Rings
-Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
-StarFox 64 (VC)
-Super Mario Bros. (VC)
-Kirby's Adventrue (VC)

I plan to buy:
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
-Endless Ocean
-Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
-Ghost Squad
-Mario Kart Wii
-Crash of the Titans

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
wow i forgot all about Soul Caliber Legends and Fire Emblem. I'm also buying those as well.

ust you wait, me and Kirby are going to show you what we're made of!
I eargerly await our match. I'm not sure what character i would pick, all of the new characters anouced looks pretty promising, well, except Wario. Until the game comes out, i'll be fighting lvl 9 bots in SSBM without breaking a sweat (I have been known to sweat after a couple of intense Smash Bros matches).

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Aug 9 2007 on  01:34 PM
wow i forgot all about Soul Caliber Legends and Fire Emblem. I'm also buying those as well.

ust you wait, me and Kirby are going to show you what we're made of!
I eargerly await our match. I'm not sure what character i would pick, all of the new characters anouced looks pretty promising, well, except Wario. Until the game comes out, i'll be fighting lvl 9 bots in SSBM without breaking a sweat (I have been known to sweat after a couple of intense Smash Bros matches).
I'm personally looking forward to Wario's addition.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I personally don't really like Wario that much, but hes not as bad as Jiggalypuff (sp?) in my opinion.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Aug 9 2007 on  03:27 PM
I personally don't really like Wario that much, but hes not as bad as Jiggalypuff (sp?) in my opinion.
Why not Jigglypuff?