The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 97832

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
No, no I mean there's a scene in one of the films but you can tell part of it was cut from another part of the movie as a fill in because of the background.  I pretty much just gave the whole thing away right there.  <_<

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Is it that scene in lbt 1 when littlefoot finds the great valley alone and then on a different scene he appears with all the others around him and with Petrie on his head?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I guess I'd go for that one too. Parts of the discovery of the Great Valley scenes were cut as the original idea was to let Littlefoot discover it after the quarrel with Cera.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm giving it to NewOrder since he replied first. ;)  Yes that is it.  In the film when Littlefoot really does discover the great valley if you see those trees behind him those definitely weren't there before.  Also when he shouts to the others he's no longer on the rock below. :P

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Neat.. Hmm...
There is a type of dinossaur that in two of the lbt is showned wrongly with an eating behaviour that isn't the real one that its kind had.. I want you to tell me wich species it is and in wich lbt's it appears. =p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
erm...im not too sure on this one but...has it got something to do with, I just call them "Skull bashers", but the dinos with the hard skulls that ram into each other head first? (there's a hangover cure for ya! LOL  :rolleyes: ) I dont know what their scientific names are but I'm pretty sure that they seem carnivorous in some LBTs (in #1 they attack Cera and again in #4 when they are in the Land of Mists) and in others there are a few of them in the Great Valley and they seem completely tranquil and docile. There's a baby one in #6 at the end when Cera and Littlefoot are telling them the story of "The Great Dinosaur" but I cant remember the LBT where there's an adult one...is it #3?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm quite sure that Littlefoot-1616 is right.
The only other thing that would come to my mind (and that is not exactly about the eating itself) would be that story about the "hollowhorns" in LBT 8. They are said to use their crests to create a noise so loud that the soundwaves shake leafes from the treetops.
Doesn't sound exactly like a scientific suggestion, does it  ;)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ Sounds like an exaggeration.  :lol:   I think we've had that question before and Littlefoot is right. :)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Yup.. you got it.. their scientific name is Pachycephalosaurus (no sure of the spelling though..) So it¥s your turn Littlefoot1616

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm afraid Littlefoot-1616 doesn't have regular internet access and also not enough time to post on regular basis. So I'll put up another question not to let the Trivia game dangle too long:

The dinosaurs from the Great Valley have names for different locations in the Great Valley, e.g. "Thundering Falls". There is one place that is only mentioned by name one single time. Which one is it?

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Is it that swonp thing in lbt 2? (Never heard it's real name they just call it swonp..)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ That could be it but "the sinking sands" are also called "bubbling goo" in later films....

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The sinking sands were mentioned by name more than once. As (I think) was the bubbling goo (though it was refered to as "bubbling mud" as well). It is not the same place by the way, as it seems to be safe for the kids and alright with their parents if they splash around in that bubbling stuff.
Anyway, the place I rever to was not mentioned two times but only once. The name used in the English version was replaced by a general term in the German version.

EDIT: just to note I thought one letter looked funny but it was hard for me to see that the 'o' in "two" is in bold. ;)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sheltering grass? (I don't know what that has to do with an 'o')

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ It doesn't! As I said, Sheltering Grass was mentioned more than once. It is not the place I meant. Look beyond gaps.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Is it that place in lbt 2 where Cera sugests the gang goes to live cause the gownups are always givin them a hard time and then they see the egg thieves stelling Ducky's egg?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, that place is not given a particular name, at least not in the English version of the film (is there a name for that place in the Portugese version?). But now that I mention versions, I can't be sure if the place I'm talking of has a name in the Portugese version of that sequel. Which sequels did you watch in English?

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I have the answer to your question....don't they usually only call the ocean Big Water? Elsie called it the sea but they don't use that terminology ever again.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting, but it is not the one one I was looking for. But now that you say it, is not Cera's Dad the only one who calls the Big Water Ocean?

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hate word games. :P  I can't figure IT out. ;)