The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good morning Gang.

Petrie · 9 · 1414

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
No this is no belated April Fools Joke, yes you do see the account name correctly. :p  Yes, I did poke my nose back in here to just check things out again. :)  Just a reminder, should the board keep going until October 12, 2013 it will have been online for 10 years!  That would be cool if it makes it.

Anyway, I see there are changes and it seems to be working just fine for you guys.  I think I saw a thread that asked where I went.  I'm still around, I just don't post on forums like I used to.  Cutting back and just doing other things is what I needed to do with my life.  I wouldn't worry too much, you're in good hands here.  :exactly

Ciao!
Adam

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm sure this forum can make it and I hope it will last ten years more! :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great to have you visit, hope you visit more in the future.  

I'm sure it'll make 10 years and may well be here for more then 10 more years.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hi Adam!

This forum is still going strong, I still see loads of faces that were here when I joined. It's weird to go back to my first thread in the Welcome Section and see how many of the greeting users are still active and how much has happened since.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Nice to see a face from long ago. Well, take care!.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hey Petrie!  I'm glad you're still thinking of us.  I'm sure many members here still think of you (myself included).  This board will continue to thrive for a while yet.  With the "death" of the LBT series I don't know if we'll see many new members in the years to come, but it is a big internet.  I'm sure there are still people that see LBT for the first time in their lives and end up liking it.  And if they make it here, well that's great!  

Anyway, it's good to hear from you again.  I hope everything in your life is going well and I wish you the best. ;)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LBT was ruined with the 13th movie. That trashed  a great series.

This a great forum,I'm on here daily (mainly the RP section with my pals). Friend community,working on a site like this but for The Lion King.

We can make 10 years I am sure,and we'll keep going and going after that.

LBT  a treasured part of my childhood,I still have my Littlefoot plushie...though I kinda mangled his neck  :blink:.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hey Adam, nice to see you visiting us here! :DD

I'm positive that the GoF will make it's 10th anniversary, and last for many more years to come. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, what should I add  :nyah ? Everything has been said :wow

It's great to meet you and I just want to say Thank you that you made all this possible  :exactly
The GoF will likely live forever as long as we keep LBT and the Forum itself in our hearts!
Inactive, probably forever.