The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Human OC's meet the LBT

Dalekdino · 290 · 46452

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, Littlefoot's bein' held! Olivia and Littlefoot seems like they're happy, enjoying the sweet scene, and Cera looks perfectly happy against Josh.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 27 2014 on  12:57 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 27 2014 on  12:12 AM
Ooooo, nice one of Cera. This is a nice introduction to clothes here. Nice one of Josh, too.
The first one is really nice, too. I like how Cera is leaning against Josh, a happy expression on her face.
Yes I'm very happy with how Cera turned out in the first PIC. She looks soo cute while running her head against Josh.  :)
She looks just as good in the second one, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 27 2014 on  05:53 PM
Awwwww, Littlefoot's bein' held! Olivia and Littlefoot seems like they're happy, enjoying the sweet scene, and Cera looks perfectly happy against Josh.
I kinda figured you'd like the way Olivia is holding Littlefoot. I bet he'd like been held like that as it would remind him of his mum, in a good way. Cera should be happy as she is literaily in the hands of a better male role model.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 27 2014 on  01:00 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 27 2014 on  05:53 PM
I kinda figured you'd like the way Olivia is holding Littlefoot. I bet he'd like been held like that as it would remind him of his mum, in a good way. Cera should be happy as she is literaily in the hands of a better male role model.
Yeah, it's so sweeeet. I bet that's one reason Littlefoot is so happy, cause he's being held in a way his mother probably used to.
Very true. She's going to be developed MUCH better this way.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 27 2014 on  09:32 PM
/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's so sweeeet. I bet that's one reason Littlefoot is so happy, cause he's being held in a way his mother probably used to.
Very true. She's going to be developed MUCH better this way.
Yeah his mum would kinda have held him in a similish why.  I think that if the Littlefoot and co were to meet humans it would be best if Littlefoot got friendly with a girl. Also I think Littlefoot would also been fine with him been held by Olivia as sauropods were the more placid dinos.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Then Tom comes along with Petrie still on his head, and Chomper now on his shoulder.

Olivia: And Tom seems to have got friendly with Petrie and Chomper.

Tom: Well Petrie likes the feel of my hair. But yes I got to really like those 2.

Chomper: We like you too Tom. You certainly smell friendly.

Then Ducky and Spike come along with Meg riding on Spike's back.

Ducky: And Meg really likes us. Yep yep yep!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, time for everyone to regroup after starting to bond. And I can imagine little Meg's giggles. Baby giggles and laughs are soooo cuuuute. Meg is easily my favorite of your OCs. This is a pretty nice group shot, actually.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  11:32 AM
Awwww, time for everyone to regroup after starting to bond. And I can imagine little Meg's giggles. Baby giggles and laughs are soooo cuuuute. Meg is easily my favorite of your OCs. This is a pretty nice group shot, actually.
Yes they are. In that case you'll like the stuff Meg gets up to when she's older. I like the close up detail I did with Josh and Tom's futuristic sneakers, and Olivia's sandals.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 29 2014 on  06:02 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  11:32 AM
Yes they are. In that case you'll like the stuff Meg gets up to when she's older. I like the close up detail I did with Josh and Tom's futuristic sneakers, and Olivia's sandals.
I like how you did Meg second, too, so you could show that perspective. It's great so you can see the designs of their footwear, and you can see a full view of Meg.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  01:34 PM
I like how you did Meg second, too, so you could show that perspective. It's great so you can see the designs of their footwear, and you can see a full view of Meg. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I knew it would be better to put Meg in a separate drawing. I'm also happy with how I did Olivia's toes pocking through the sandals.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 29 2014 on  08:31 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  01:34 PM
I like how you did Meg second, too, so you could show that perspective. It's great so you can see the designs of their footwear, and you can see a full view of Meg.
Yeah I knew it would be better to put Meg in a separate drawing. I'm also happy with how I did Olivia's toes pocking through the sandals. [/QUOTE]
 I didn't notice that, but you're right. Those ARE you best feet and toes yet.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  03:26 PM
[Q
I didn't notice that, but you're right. Those ARE you best feet and toes yet. [/QUOTE]
 Oh really !? :D  Its a bit harder when drawing them in sandals. I hope I do just as well in future drawing.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 29 2014 on  12:04 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  03:26 PM
[Q
I didn't notice that, but you're right. Those ARE you best feet and toes yet.
Oh really !? :D  Its a bit harder when drawing them in sandals. I hope I do just as well in future drawing. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah, the feet in general on Olivia look really good. I hope you continue to improve as well. I'm enjoying watching you progress in your drawing ability.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  10:36 PM
Yeah, the feet in general on Olivia look really good. I hope you continue to improve as well. I'm enjoying watching you progress in your drawing ability. [/QUOTE]
 Well as you know, I want to make every part of a cute girl like Olivia look nice( and realistic), even the feet. Well my drawing ability dose seem to be getting better with age.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Then Josh asks nodding his head at Chomper.

Josh: So tell us how did you make friends with a T-rex?

Littlefoot:  Well it's quite a long story.  But we found him as an egg and hatched him and tought him to be a nice Sharptooth. Until his parents came looking for him.

Chomper: But I really missed Littlefoot and the others so I then came back to stay for a while.

Littlefoot:  It was really hard to get everyone in the great valley to let him stay and convince them he was a friendly Sharptooth.

Cera: Yeah especially my dad. He made a huge fuss over it.

Littlefoot: But in the end they let him stay.

Chomper: Yeah I stay in a cave near the edge of the great valley.

Josh: Great valley, so that's what this place is called?

Littlefoot: Yes it's were all leaf eaters live and are safe from grown up Sharpteeth.

Olivia: Well It's very beautiful here, I certianly feel safe here now.

Yeah there's my explanation to why Chomper is here in this fan fic.
Also if your wondering, this is only in cannon with the first 4 LBT films. As those are the only ones I like as well as the 7th. Then you can say the back story to why Chomper is back was a sort of alternative version of the 5th film. Which is why he's still in his origanl 2nd movie design. And I went with that design as I like that one most.

Littlefoot: Well now we all know each other, do you want to play with us?

Josh: Oh yeah sure!

Olivia: Oh yes that would be a lot of fun.

Tom: But Josh what about that wired hole we went through, we don't know how long it will stay open for.

Josh: I know about that, but this is a ones in a life time chance to have fun with dinosaurs Tom. Our most favourite things.

Tom: Yeah your right, I guess we could stay a little while.

And so the 4 humans and 6 little dinosaurs go off to play in the great valley.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, Cera and Littlefoot still look sooo happy being held. Nice explanation as to why Chomper is there, and those kids are lucky. I wanna play with Dinos!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 29 2014 on  04:50 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Sep 29 2014 on  10:36 PM
Yeah, the feet in general on Olivia look really good. I hope you continue to improve as well. I'm enjoying watching you progress in your drawing ability.
Well as you know, I want to make every part of a cute girl like Olivia look nice( and realistic), even the feet. Well my drawing ability dose seem to be getting better with age. [/QUOTE]
 Practice helps, too.  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 1 2014 on  02:03 PM
Awwwww, Cera and Littlefoot still look sooo happy being held. Nice explanation as to why Chomper is there, and those kids are lucky. I wanna play with Dinos!
They'll be happy and excited  that they've met new friends that are a completely different species. Glad you like my explanation to why Chomper is around. I'd love to have played with dinos as a kid.
I will get to work on those montage pics.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I love the idea of having humans meet the land before time characters. I've thought of doing something like that in story form. Your drawings are great.

:D  :)  :p  :wave  :yes