The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey

jedi472 · 30 · 3071

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I am a big fan of Star Wars. You have seen the Star Wars Holiday Special, I presume?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, wasn't much of a fan of that! But I pretty much like everything else in Star Wars.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Ah, the extremely RARE Star Wars XMas Special thing...  I haven't seen it...  Yet...  But it's EXTREMELY rare...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,May 3 2008 on  06:59 PM
Ah, the extremely RARE Star Wars XMas Special thing...  I haven't seen it...  Yet...  But it's EXTREMELY rare...
Check Google Video. That's were I saw it. Not that it was a satisfying use of time...

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So you've said...  ...Meh.  Maybe I will...  To be perfectly honest, I thought Star Wars was okay, I never saw anything wrong with it, but it just doesn't seem to capture my attention much...  I'm not sure why...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Perhaps you should try analyzing it. You could find something in it that changes you, or at least affects you.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah, who knows?  I guess it's just not my thing...  Not quite my style...  Can you understand this, jedi472?  I don't have a problem with it personally...  I've seen episode 1...  And I've heard quotes from most of them - the most famous, of course:

"Luke, I am your father!"

Who could forget that? :P:

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, there's no problem. It's just not for some. :)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm sure I'll get into it eventually...  I do find it interesting sometimes...  And, you're writing a LBT/Star Wars crossover fanfic, right?  Best wishes to you on that, and I hope to read it once you're done!

(Thinks about how to officially start Chrono Trigger/LBT fanfic...)