The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Angry Birds Movie

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, as a year-long player of the game "Angry Birds", this one was a movie I just HAD to see  :lol I haven't seen it at the cinema yet but I'm planning to because I reckon it'll be 10 times better in 3D on a big screen ^^

Anyways, what are your thoughts on the movie (spoiler-free if possible ;))?

My take on it: When I saw the trailer I knew it'd be good but I didn't know it'd be that good. A lot of things almost have a bit of nostalgia to me because I know the game lol :DD
Animation: Even though I haven't seen it in best quality yet, I can tell the animation is absolutely amazing!
Story: The story is really good. Don't want to give away too much away here though ;)
Humour: Now The Angry Birds Movie is probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen  :lol It'll make your day, believe me ^^spike

Overall: WATCH IT, it's awesome! Yep, yep, yep!!!  :exactly

PS: I hope they make a sequel  ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
I haven't seen it yet but I want too. I looks like a cute and funny movie.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Any game that's turned into a movie is a instant bomb. But this looks like it has potential to be decent.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I thought this movie was very good, and I enjoyed the subliminal messages that made the film just as appealing to adults ;).

A bunch of twenty to thirty year-old men having laughing fits over an animated film?  Priceless :lol:!