The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time 9 Showcase - November 2022

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oof... 5 days late.  But in fairness to me I did have to go all the way to the Big Water to bring this to the forum. :bestsharptooth

------------

In this topic please feel free to discuss your thoughts on the ninth film.  I will go ahead and present a few questions to get things started:

1) This film broaches the subject of imaginary friends, with Petrie’s imaginary friend as an example. What are your thoughts about how this film handled that topic?

2) This is also the film which introduces Mo as a guest character. With that in mind, what are your general thoughts about Mo as a character?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
Welcome back from the ocean haha!

I haven't seen this movie in a while actually, but it's one of my favorites! 

1. Okay, there was a song dedicated to imaginary friends. The gang clearly has a differnent mind set unlike other dino children. But from what I remeber, Petrie had an imagenary friend becuase he wanted someone who could agree on whatever he said, and having an imagenary from was basically for the benifit of himself. In the end, I guess they realized that true friends were already with them. :wub

2. I think Mo was one of the highlights of whole movie. He has a cute and fun personality! Alos I think he's one of the few marine creatures that actually talk in the franchise, other then Eli I guess. Mo is just this little prehistoric dolphin that everyone loves, although I understand how people find him annoying. Glad he made an appearance in the series though!

I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0