The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Showcase - January 2020

rhombus · 72 · 10134

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I can't find the original source that you made your inspiration from, dang it. I know I've seen those red, white. and blue colors before in other images, but I can't find the right key words in the search bar.

But anyways, good job again on employing another art style not yet seen here in fanarts on the GOF. :chompysmile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino You comtinue to honor me with your compliments. The style is called Obama Poster.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino You comtinue to honor me with your compliments. The style is called Obama Poster.

Oooh, thank you. I never knew the actual term of the art style despite seeing it numerous times on the internet before. Lol, and you're welcome for the compliments. :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Oooh, thank you. I never knew the actual term of the art style despite seeing it numerous times on the internet before. Lol, and you're welcome for the compliments. :P

I think on Pres. Obama’s poster it said “Hope” or “Change.” I substituted Tenacity for our big bad Sharptooth. :)

I am working on Ali for my avatar, can’t decide if I want the heart more pronounced or not.   

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I think on Pres. Obama’s poster it said “Hope” or “Change.” I substituted Tenacity for our big bad Sharptooth. :)

I am working on Ali for my avatar, can’t decide if I want the heart more pronounced or not.   

Lol, I like it. :PAli  :D

Is there any general reason why you change your avatar so often, like very often? Although, I must say all the profile pictures I've seen from you so far are pretty good and even humorous at times.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Lol, I like it. :PAli  :D

Is there any general reason why you change your avatar so often, like very often? Although, I must say all the profile pictures I've seen from you so far are pretty good and even humorous at times.

Haha I was noticed for changing my avatar a lot on other forums too. I enjoy art and whatever I am interested in becomes my avvie. I am sure it can be hard to track my responses lol with different avvie. I will mostly be alternating between Knightsaurus, Ali, Sharptooth, and whatsver else I find lol :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm curious, are there any other shows you're interested in besides LBT and Power Rangers? (last question to prevent further digression from the main topic)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I'm curious, are there any other shows you're interested in besides LBT and Power Rangers? (last question to prevent further digression from the main topic)

I was watching Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+). My favorites shows are Firefly, Star Trek: Voyager, Geneshaft (Anime), Trigun (Anime), Little House On the Praire, and Gilmore Girls.

—————

Sharptooth Supremecy!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@Sneak  Sharptooth has his own momey!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth: Seriously though, what other surprises do you have in store for us in your "treasure chest"? :P

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth: Seriously though, what other surprises do you have in store for us in your "treasure chest"? :P

Just wait and I shall unleash a Sharptooth art piece worthy of the Mysterious Beyond. :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I have to concur with ID here. You have really nice artwork, Gentle Sharptooth. Your Obama-style poster especially stands out to me.
:^^spike

But I like the money too, of course. Hmm, are there other characters on the bills for different amounts of money, perhaps?
:chompysmile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I have to concur with ID here. You have really nice artwork, Gentle Sharptooth. Your Obama-style poster especially stands out to me.
:^^spike

But I like the money too, of course. Hmm, are there other characters on the bills for different amounts of money, perhaps?
:chompysmile

Thanks! Yes the money goes like this:

$100 -Grandpa Longneck
$50 -Mr. Threehorn (Topsy)
$20 -Mr. Thicknose
$5 -Petrie
$1 -Littlefoot

Jk :D XD

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
$100 -Grandpa Longneck

That is what I would call an exorbitant price. :o

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
$100 -Grandpa Longneck

That is what I would call an exorbitant price. :o

Lol I loved the idea of 50 USD which is Pres. Grant being Mr. Threehorn/ Topsy. :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
$100 -Grandpa Longneck
$20 -Mr. Thicknose
$5 -Petrie
$1 -Littlefoot

Aww, but I like those ideas. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
$100 -Grandpa Longneck
$20 -Mr. Thicknose
$5 -Petrie
$1 -Littlefoot

Aww, but I like those ideas. :p

In TLBT what do you think the money would be made of? :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Edible money then?
:yum

That would be more environmentally responsible.. although that would mean dino poop is full of money.. 💩💵💩

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dung beetles will be the richest creatures in the world! :bestsharptooth