The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper Showcase - September 2019

rhombus · 25 · 6892

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Haha, nice work Gentle Sharptooth. It almost looked like you sewed the entire scene onto a piece of quilt based on the texture I see when looking closely at it, which would be another very impressive skill if you dd.

:chompysmile

Thanks for the compliments. :) I do try.

If anyone wants me to edit an avatar and add a special touch like stain glass, and etc., let me know :) 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
If anyone wants me to edit an avatar and add a special touch like stain glass, and etc., let me know :)
I might have to take you up on that offer at some point. :cerahappy

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I might have to take you up on that offer at some point. :cerahappy

“Ask and you will recieve.” Let me know. :)

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I like Chomper as a character, he is a nice friendly sharptooth, and it is always fun to watch scenes with him. And I like, when someone meets Chomper for the first time, and his reaction to it. One thing, that confused me a little was, that in II, he did not spend too much time with the gang, and in V, he talks herbivore language fluently.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
1) Considering the fate of Littlefoot's mother, do you think that the ramifications of Chomper and Littlefoot's friendship have been explored sufficiently in the series?

I for one would have preferred Littlefoot having to work out the loss of his mom to Sharptooth and seeing how that would have affected his relationship with Chomper.

2) What were your initial thoughts concerning Chomper as a character?

I loved him when I first saw him! To have a good Sharptooth was epic. I am so thankful he was created for LBT.