The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite episodes

Dinonut · 26 · 3489

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Nov 28 2007 on  02:39 PM
so far, I havent seen any of the sequels so the first one is in it for me
Uh... we're in the forum for discussions on the LBT TV series. This topic is about your favorite episodes, not your favorite sequels. :P:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 28 2007 on  06:22 PM
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Nov 28 2007 on  02:39 PM
so far, I havent seen any of the sequels so the first one is in it for me
Uh... we're in the forum for discussions on the LBT TV series. This topic is about your favorite episodes, not your favorite sequels. :P:
Homer: DOH!

sorry XD

do carry on

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's hard for me to say just one, though there are some I enjoy more then others.  One of these is The Spooky Nighttime Adventure.   :^.^:

Though there are others too.    :yes

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I really liked "Search for the Sky-Coloured Stones". Not so much that you get to see the darker side of Ducky (as interesting as that way to witness) but more so the silly antics that the boys get up to in that episode. Littlefoot, Petrie and Chomper very much play the clowns of this episode I thought. I was in creases when that shell clamped on Littlefoot's nose. His scream sounded distinctly like Charlie Brown from the Snoopy cartoons  :lol

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think I mentioned this before, but I liked Petrie's little hissy fit brought on by Chomper's incompetence on knowing what a sky-color stone is, or even a regular stone, for that matter. :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I find it hard to pick just one episode as my favorite.  I would rather look it as scenes and songs instead.  Though there were some episodes that if edited and tweaked a bit could have been made into a movie.