The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hurt and Heal Rd. 5

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Anybody up for a restart? I'd be willing to lead this.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm wiling
 what characters are we using?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
posting rules again for easier access

Rules:

*Start with a few characters, all have ten points like this:

xxxx-10
xxxxx-10
xxxxx-10
xxxxxxx-10

*Omit a point from one character and add a point to another character like this:

xxxxx-9
xxxxx-11

*Once a character "dies" DO NOT revive it back, however, you can add new characters on the list as it gets shorter. smile.gif

Character List:
Littlefoot: 10
Cera: 10
Ducky: 10
Petrie: 10
Spike: 10
Chomper: 10
Ruby: 10
Foobie: 10
Pterano: 10
Mo: 10

I guess the game is open then :) Do you think it'd be of use to post a link to this very post in RatLady's original post, Nick? Might help people to find this post, especially after a few pages have been played.
*EDIT*: Maybe creating a new thread might help as well? So far every new round got its own thread...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would be willing to participate, although I agree that the next round should probably get a new thread as the previous rounds have.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep, and it should probably be placed in the "Party Time" for this game is very likely to get a whole bunch of posts within a very short time that have little value - you just got to copy the list and change two digits and state what you did. I've skimmed through one of the older threads of this and there were 3 or 4 pages per day at times  :blink: Though activity had been generally higher back then...

EDIT: Link to the new thread