The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Gang of Five Trivia Game

Petrie. · 99 · 9332

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Aug 18 2007 on  10:47 PM
Do you mean someone who got their powers stripped or was banned while being a moderator or administrator? And what do you mean by "not a new question"? Because the only question I noticed that was similar to this one was the first one where the answers were action9000 and Nick22.
People need to brush up on their Gang of Five HISTORY.....  ;)

(don't worry I'll give an e-cookie to whoever gets the answer first...at least one answer is in there)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I got one member's name that was formerly a staff member that no longer is, but I can't get a second name, and I couldn't be bothered to spend a week searching the entire board on some "wild goose chase". Will you accept one answer? :unsure:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Tim (action9000)? He used to be a moderator but was promoted to admin. So he could match for the question "Name a former mod/admin (there's only two)."
He is an admin of course, but he used to be a mod so he would be a former mod.
Are there any former admins at all?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
When you say "former" it usually means they no longer do it, so I was looking for a member who is no longer a mod or an admin.  Since this is just confusing the hell out of everyone, I'll just spill the answer.  Intrepid is no longer an admin (that was specifically stated in the GOF History topic in the announcements section) and NewOrder doesn't have his Mod powers.

Anyway, new question.

At what specific time could you hear music on the board when the page reloaded or you opened a new page (this is an old thing we no longer do)?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Aug 25 2007 on  07:31 AM
When you say "former" it usually means they no longer do it, so I was looking for a member who is no longer a mod or an admin.  Since this is just confusing the hell out of everyone, I'll just spill the answer.  Intrepid is no longer an admin (that was specifically stated in the GOF History topic in the announcements section) and NewOrder doesn't have his Mod powers.
I figured out the Intrepid part by looking at the board history, but from looking at the sub-forums, it looks like NewOrder is still a local moderator of the Sound Off! sub-forum, so there was no real way for me to answer your question in full.... Do I get a consolation prize...? :(

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Aug 25 2007 on  08:48 AM
Christmas?
Yes.  :yes  Became too much a hassle to set up, and not many liked it anyway. :p

I figured out the Intrepid part by looking at the board history, but from looking at the sub-forums, it looks like NewOrder is still a local moderator of the Sound Off! sub-forum, so there was no real way for me to answer your question in full.... Do I get a consolation prize...?

Forum leaders (unless they're admins) don't really have any real power to do anything, so technically he isn't an official board moderator (those would be the people with the Mr. Threehorn icon).  You consolation prize is a good pat on the back and good luck next time. :D *pat pat*

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who were the first five in the Gang of Five?
(Special pats on the back for anyone naming the first ten). ;)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Adam (the same being Petrie)
Malte279
NewOrder
JojotheIncredible
Littlefoot1616
rossrobinson1987
Littlefoot
DucktYupGirl (....)
Silverfox
Baree

Now, I'm going to be honest here and say I used an InvisionFree function to help me.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn't know about the function, but it doesn't matter.
Some of the first people here are still around, some left, some decided for another place, and some never really got beyond posting one message. Anyway, your turn Manny Cav :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The answer was 107 members, but the way you worded your answer is also correct. It's your turn.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I read it wrong and thought it said never posted. :p  :bang

Ok.....I need some time to think of a new one. :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
True or false (and justify your answer if you can):

The same person requested the creation of two subsections within the arts section.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm going to sort of wing it here and say Littlefoot1616, because he leads two sub-forums there. That Gamers Zone wasn't there when I joined here.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Nope, not him.  The Gamers section was his idea, but that's the only one within that category.  Try again.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
My second guess will be action9000, because he's got pinned topics in two of the sub-forums there.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Nope not him either.  This is a bit before you joined...the admins would know for sure.  There are topics about it in the Fridge.