The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

If Cera came to your house...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What if Cera came to your house?

I'd begin to wonder if I accidentally sprayed too much air freshener :p.  Nah, not really.  

Since she's less likely to accept hugs from a stranger, I'd just let her in.  She might get spooked by my dogs' barking at first, but when she sees they're friendly, she'll probably like them :yes.  I'd allow her to raid the sweets stash with me and then sit and talk with her.  Maybe I could convince her to let more of her sweeter side show more often ;).

I'd also see if she likes beer :lol.  After all, don't tomboys prefer beer over pina coladas :p?