The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sequel Soundtracks gone from YouTube

Hypno · 11 · 1458

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Now, we all know that Ludichris started that project to get all the music from the sequels and more, so this isn't too bad for most. But a good number of these tracks were uploaded to YouTube by an awesome guy (Israel Barber, or Ibarber) for people to listen to and put in their own playlists. But I guess it was only a matter of time before his channel was terminated. I don't know if it was the music from LBT sequels, but either way, the channel is gone. He used to mix themes and make his own versions of the sharptooth themes that Michael Tavera didn't have in his possession. He had uploaded different sound effects and audio remakes of movie scenes. Bummer that the channel's gone, but I understand the reasons obviously.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
If copyright didn't get them, the uploader can still fill a counter-claim stating that they were taken down illegitimately (provided they weren't monetized).

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't see how I could tell him that, since he closed his Deviantart some time ago (Asuma17) and he's never on the wiki.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Jun 25 2017 on  02:37 PM
I don't see how I could tell him that, since he closed his Deviantart some time ago (Asuma17) and he's never on the wiki.
You can probably webarchive the channel and see if they had some contact info there (but I thought a valid e-mail was required for them to join the Wiki?).

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't think so.
I don't think so.
I don't see the tracks anywhere.

Edit: You means like the song-songs? Yeah, they're on YouTube. But the tracks aren't.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh okay you mean the scores and other Soundtracks yeah those are off for good

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Eh, probably not for good. Someone might start uploading them again.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah, I don't think they are gone for good either.

But I don't think YouTube is the safest place for them to be posted on either.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dailymotion, perhaps? Almost nothing gets taken down from there.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Jun 25 2017 on  04:00 PM
Dailymotion, perhaps? Almost nothing gets taken down from there.
And you can repost them with the push of a single button. I think it would be a great place for them to be, even if that would mean less people finding them.