The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone interested in an aquatic rp?

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Marine life is my specialty, but I know most people don't seem that interested (or rather, they're much more interested in land-based areas, I find very few people share my obsession with ocean animals lol).

So before starting an aquatic rp, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining in? Mo would be there of course. XD I think most other characters would be OC's. Yes, there would be a definite plot going on.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You mean an lbt based on?  What sorts of types would be ok?  I imagine young members of Elsie's kind also may fit in.  Would it be near land at times, so that way some other swimmer types like Ducky's type and other swimmers how need to spend sometime on land could join in also, or do you prefer full aquatic only?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This indeed does sound interesting, I might need another OC for this one. :lol

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it is indeed a LBT rpg. lol. All swimmers would be welcome.I think we'd more often be out in the open ocean, but I don't want to be too limiting so we could go near land sometimes as well. But the emphasis is on being in the deep sea, living in an underwater world. ;)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 This is indeed an original idea. I think I'd like join this rpg :DD . Now it may be the time to make a plans to do a new OC :smile .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe some could be members of Mo's water kin, some were shown in the 5th movie.  I have a screenshot I think of some of them.  I may pick to make an oc out of one of the ones in my screenshot of Mo's water kin that I have.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I agree, there are also other kinds of aquatic creatures back then. I remember from my childhood reading about dinosaurs and I always remember the Plesiosaurus and Icthyosaurus. I may go get some updated info and see how can I make a new oc, because I'd like to enter this rpg.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like an interesting idea.  Good luck.   I got a char idea from looking at one of the screen shots I have of Mo's water kin from the 9th movie.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Sure thing, I am in. When does it start. I would need to make up a new char for it and need a deadline :p

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Oh boy! I do really need that new OC... maybe I'll make a Plesiosaurus, I was always fond of those dinos :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it could be an interesting idea.  Sounds like the group may have an interesting mix of aquatic types.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Yeah, at first I have doubts how this kind of rpg may turn out, but I think it will be very interesting, and I truly think it is awesome because there are more kinds of aquatic creatures than we can think at first glance.
 I truly hope this rpg will start soon!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile