The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Another Power Rangers RP

Rocky · 10 · 1311

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, I really hope I don't get yelled at for doing this, but ho wants to join MY Power Rangers RP. I'll still be participating in the one that LBTfan13 created, but I thought the more the merrier, I just hope there is not a rule that says only one RP of a kind or something.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What sort of ideas did you have for your rp?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Idea 01: The Evil Alien terrorist Drakandor has launched a campaign of intergalactic terror. Only one team can stop his forces; Power Rangers: Special Forces.

Idea 02: Evil Native American spirits have been released, now the decendents of their jailers must come together as Power Rangers: Tribal warriors.

Idea 03: In response to a threat unlike any other, Power Rangers new and old must join together to form Power Rangers :Ultimate Alliance.

Idea 04: Reboot: In 2011, the evil space sorceress, Rita Repulsa is free. To combat her evil, Zordon recruits five indaviduals to become the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.

so which do you like.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Idea 04 Sounds like what is being done in the current power rangers rp.  

Idea 03 sounds sorta like what I was thinking of doing and tried to do but it didn't go anywhere really.

Idea 01 sounds like only military types,not bad, but folks would likely have to be part of some organization before the rp started, like the time force rangers, spd, and others were, before they go their morphers.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
wel for Idea 4 is where Rita is a total redo of power rangers, where it's like how battle star galactica did with a new story, new actors, and new looks for good and evil alike.

and for idea one is where the rangers are recruited either from the best of all the planets ( Earth, aquatar, KO-35, etc.), or the best of earth.

but Idea 3 would of been just all the exsisting ranger teams coming together to face foes, no single team could with stand.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quiet a few options you have listed there.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm leaning towards either Idea 01, or Idea 04.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well I love MMPR, and iv'e been working with the idea of a millitary theamed power rangers team. Also another difference between this rp and the Zeo Zx one, my guy is not a jerk, and he is gonna be both the green ranger and the leader of the rangers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds ok.  I've never understood why the red ranger had to be the leader in all but the time when Tommy was the white ranger.  In some like wild force it would have made more sense if the person who was the leader had remained the leader instead of it being handed to the new guy.  Same with lightspeed rescue, when the pink ranger had training even before any of the others did.  It seems they did it a bit better in time force where at first the pink ranger was the leader then it seemed the red person gradually became the leader instead of poof he's the leader instantly.