The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What was your first system?

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mine is a gameboy color that I got in 1998 with Dk land 2 and I still have em.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
My first system was also a Game Boy Color which I recieved Easter of 2000.  Dunno where it went though...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If we talking about game console and etc.-my was dendy then i was 4 years old ;)

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
My very first system was N64. And my first game was Super Mario 64.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
A Super Nintendo.  First game was Super Mario.  Ironically, I got an original Nintendo about two years after the Super Nintendo.  I was like ~6 or 7 when I got the Super Nintendo.

EDIT:
First game on original Nintendo was Mr. Pop or something like that.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was still in diapers when I got my original Nintendo, first game Super Mario Bros. :smile.  Since then, I've had (and still have) Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, PlayStation 1, XBox, and Nintendo Wii :).

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My first system was the Atari 2600.  Man, those were the days.  Simplistic Gaming during "The Wood Age". :)

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! This is diving into some deep past of my gaming history. My first ever gaming console was the 8-bit Sega Master System. Used to love that thing! My first game for it was Alex Kidd in Miracle World. So far, I've only ever completed that game once coz the last castle is such a pain. Even now it tests me when I play it on my Wii Virtual Console. I don't have my Master System anymore coz it died a long time ago but it was my first machine and it kick started my gaming career. ;)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For me, The Sega Mega Drive....or Master System, can't quiet recall which one....but it was awesome, used to get out games from the shop to play on it as well, like The Lion King, The Jungle Book among others....including Sonic the Hedgehog.

Although, before that, one of the old Macintosh computers, to which I had the original Prince of Persia game on it as well as The Incredible Machine.....best game ever for me.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i got a limited edition gameboy color, it's a purply color and it's see through. I have two games for it, star wars and yu-ghi-oh-dark duel stories....
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
My first system was a Purple Gameboy Advance. :)

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The Sega Master System. Good lord I had a lot of games for that beast, and it had Alex Kidd in Miracle World built into it. You don't get that with modern day consoles. Yeah, all they can do is play DVD's, Music, access the internet, online gaming, downloadable content... but my Master System could play Alex Kidd anywhere! So hah!

Also, I <3 Wonderboy III.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nintendo 64, for me.  First game?  Starfox 64

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
First game system was a purple gameboy color.  First game was The Lion King, with the original movie and simba's pride combined.
 I still have it.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
The NES. The game that came with it was a three-in-one: the original Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt (still hate the frikkin dog), and the some Olympics game.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf