The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What ever happened to StrutEggStealer?

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
I remember the fact that I have drawn StrutEggStealer's character (Keirra) 4 times without her permission back in either 2019 or 2020. One was just a normal drawing of her character, the second one had her doing Pterano's "very important" pose, the third one was a 3 panel comic of her inflating her belly by taking in a breath (referenced from a real life GIF of a woman doing the roughly same thing on DeviantArt), and a fourth one of Keirra and Artie (trulyfantasticme's character) with sizeable bellies after a feast of plants.

Now I was kind of sorry for drawing Artie with a big belly without asking trulyfantasticme (who is only ok with expansion even though I am not a pervert) and I am sincerely sorry for drawing Ptyra's character's without permission (Ptyra didn't even like expansion according to a response to my apology to her, what was I thinking back then!!)

Unlike the aforementioned users, StrutEggStealer (also known as TheBattyCrow on DeviantArt and stopped using the site in 2014) doesn't seem to be active on the internet since April 2021 and I really want to apologize to her for using her characters without permission and when I tried doing so on 2021, she didn't reply due to being inactive.

Does anyone, old or new, on this forum know a website where StrutEggStealer is still active and up for conversations or has she actually stopped using the internet? Because you know more about finding users than I do and I didn't get a chance to apologize due to her leaving the internet for a long time.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya! I know of a way to reach her, so if you want I can forward your apology to her.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
Hiya! I know of a way to reach her, so if you want I can forward your apology to her.
Can you explain your way how to reach her? Because I'd like to apologize to her myself because then I can give her all the details and ask her questions before the apology.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nope! If someone wants to dissappear online, you have to respect that.