The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Modified Version of Episodes now on YouTube

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In the days to come, I shall be uploading modified version of The Land Before Time TV Series onto YouTube.  It's all part of my ongoing battle against the "Universal" Troll that has been doing their best to take me down.

The only thing to note about these modified versions is that they will be faster.  1.75 times faster.  It's just enough to get by the copyright notice.  I'll also be putting in a direct link in the description that leads to the page that the unmodified version is on my site.

So, hope you will enjoy these new versions, and here's the first one in the line of 26 episodes to come.

Escape From the Mysterious Beyond

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
So it was a troll and not Universal that was getting you into trouble? ...Figures.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
poke you are not supposed to be doing things like that. we do not allow posting list to LBT videos or Tv episodes on here as that is copyright infringement, and is against the rules. while it is unlikely, if someone at Universal thinks your infringement is bad enough, they could move to shut down this forum because of it. go read the board rules poke, and please refrain from posting similar threads . thank you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: