The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Potential Story Ideas

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I thought I make this for people to share their ideas on what possible stories they have for TLBT. Originally I thought I could put this in the TV section for "what if" episode ideas, but then I thought that some story ideas could also be applied to movies, fan fiction, and maybe even possible RPs.

I thought I share some of my ideas here first for possible TV episodes. I might do fan fic adaptions in the future.  :)petrie

Daddy Littlefoot: Chomper accidentally calls Littlefoot "Daddy" and some of the leafeaters hear, including their friends. Chomper feels bad thinking he embarrassed Littlefoot while Littlefoot thinks about his relationship with Chomper, wondering if he could be considered a parent as he was with Chomper when he hatched and was the first friend Chomper made.

The Sky Color Stone Thief: Hyp and his gang stumbles upon a bunch of sky color stones. Rather than keeping them to himself, he decides to share with everyone in the valley… However the day after… All the sky color stones are missing, and Hyp becomes the main suspect with everyone thinking it was an elaborate prank considering Hyp's reputation. Hyp teams up with Mr. Threehorn to prove his innocence while the gang search for Ducky. Considering what happened before with sky color stones, Ducky might just be the real culprit. Also, this story might go into depth over Ducky’s obsession.

The parent spell: After an argument with her dad, Cera wishes on a flying Stone of Cold Fire for her and her friends to have more authority over their parents. This backfires as Cera and all of her friends parents have turned into hatchlings! Chaos ensues as the gang has to keep their parents safe while Lizzie has to lead the Tinysauruses in her father’s place.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just wanted to point out that there's already a topic dedicated to sharing fanfiction ideas. I should know, since I'm the one who started that topic about eight years ago. :smile

https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=10522.0

Of course, these days, I'm way too occupied with other things to even bother with LBT fanfiction for the foreseeable future, but I figured you might appreciate seeing the topic that is practically the most popular one for sharing potential fanfic ideas (despite not being posted in much lately).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile