The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What's you favorite LBT sharptooth species?

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I'm part of the mainstream crowd.  I prefer the Fast biters, mainly because they are visually "cooler" and their speed are incredible. (Sort of sarcastic seeing how they were never fast enough to get the gang.)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've been a fan of the regular T-Rex Dinosaurs. They've always interested me a lot. And they're quite fast and very strong.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Well, if counting LBT characters' species, then it will be "Big Biter", aka Tyrannosaurus Rex. My two favortie characters: Sharptooth and Chomper, belong to this species. :3

But Sharpbeaks (Flying sharpteeth) are more close to me. :)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Horned Carnotaurus Sharptooth in XIV.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Definitely the T-rex for me. But after watching LBT 14, I'll have to say the Carnotaurus comes in a close second. It's a shame we didn't see much of it, though. It looks like quite the wild Sharptooth.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Edit: How to delete your last post? I believe there was such function...
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Edit: How to delete your last post? I believe there was such function...

We don't have an option to delete posts, but you can edit a post if necessary :yes

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Spinosaur !

Before seeing Jurassic Park 3, T-rex was my favorite carnivor. While looking the movie... Well he won the fight against T-rex and i dont like losers :angel

A Spino Fan! Awesome! I am Spinosaurus fan too, thanks to Jurassic Park III. I found him more terrifying than T-Rex and that cell phone jingle gives me chills. :D

For me my favorite Sharptooth, and I may have already posted it here or in another thread is the Horned Sharptooth (Carnotaurus). I became a major fan of Carnotaurus ever since Disney’s Pixaresque “Dinosaur” with Aladar, Nera, and co. I was thrilled Carnotaurus was in “Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom”, especually because its species is on the Maps of Jurassic Park and in cryolab Nedry steals the embryos.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^ YES! Fellow Carno fan here, courtesy of "Dinosaur" as well!

Speaking of the Carnotaurus from "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", do you have ANY idea how crazy it would be for LBT if they introduce a Sharptooth that can camouflage? (Carnotaurus in other JP media have insane camouflaging abilities.) Even if that's definitely not accurate to the actual species, giving the Carnotaurus a camouflaging ability in XIV would not only be a neat reference to JP, but it would be a crazy first for the franchise, full of so much potential for action, and it'd elevate the film in my eyes.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Speaking of the Carnotaurus from "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", do you have ANY idea how crazy it would be for LBT if they introduce a Sharptooth that can camouflage? (Carnotaurus in other JP media have insane camouflaging abilities.) Even if that's definitely not accurate to the actual species, giving the Carnotaurus a camouflaging ability in XIV would not only be a neat reference to JP, but it would be a crazy first for the franchise, full of so much potential for action, and it'd elevate the film in my eyes.

Huzzah! We have a tribre, The Carnotribe! I am thrilled I am not the only one who became Carnotaurite from Disney’s Dinosaur! :)

If LBT introduced a Carnotaur with cloaking camouflage like the one in The Lost World: Jurassic Park Novel by Michael Crichton, then Littlefoot and the Gang are toast! :D lol Don Bluth or a similiar animated director/writer would have to direct such a terror!  I would definately tune in.

Speaking of the Carnotaurs in JP: Fallen Kingdom, I was thrilled to see them finally! Them and Allosaurus was a boon to be a dino freak (geek); lay paleontologist. :)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Huzzah! We have a tribre, The Carnotribe! I am thrilled I am not the only one who became Carnotaurite from Disney’s Dinosaur! :)

If LBT introduced a Carnotaur with cloaking camouflage like the one in The Lost World: Jurassic Park Novel by Michael Crichton, then Littlefoot and the Gang are toast! :D lol Don Bluth or a similiar animated director/writer would have to direct such a terror!  I would definately tune in.

Speaking of the Carnotaurs in JP: Fallen Kingdom, I was thrilled to see them finally! Them and Allosaurus was a boon to be a dino freak (geek); lay paleontologist. :)
A camouflaging Carnotaurus would give the original Sharptooth a run for his money, without a doubt.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

A camouflaging Carnotaurus would give the original Sharptooth a run for his money, without a doubt.

I agree, if only LBT writers were reading what we post. :) 

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I liked Spinosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex, mainly because of Chomper, and fastbiters.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I liked Spinosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex, mainly because of Chomper, and fastbiters.

The Sail Sharptooth is getting a lot of love! If only there was a Spino emote. :)

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
My favorite Sharptooth species are Tyrannosaurus, Liopleurodon, and Spinosaurus.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Fast Biters are definitely my favourite. They weren't originally, but they are now after seeing the TV series. :)

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I like the Fast Biters as well, though Chomper's my favorite Sharptooth  :ChomperImAwesome

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I like the Fast Biters as well, though Chomper's my favorite Sharptooth  :ChomperImAwesome

The Chosen One is a great choice. :)

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
I'd be remiss if I didn't say that the ninth movie didn't introduce a pretty sick breed of sharptooth to the series; of all of the sharptooth species, within the context of the series, I have to say that my favorite is the Liopleurodon.

Honorable mentions go to Tyrannosaurus, owing to a great design (before the art style changed, anyway) and a rolling start with the first movie (its later appearances hold it down, to put things mildly), and Spinosaurus, for no other reason than it being my favorite non-avian theropod outside the series.