The Land Before Time > 1988 Theatrical Release

Outcut land before time scenes

<< < (2/141) > >>

Petrie.:
The reason your getting a dynamic page error is because you have spaces in your web address so %20 is automatically inserted to compensate for that.  Take out the spaces, the images will work.

Malte279:
Done that. Thanks a lot Adam! This is much better now. I left the Sharptooth death picture as an url as it would be so large. Some of the other pictures are rather large too, but I hope that the advantage of seeing them right away outweighs the disadvantage of the side being "broadened". If that's not so I will turn those images back into urls again.

Petrie.:
Yeah I knew that sharptooth one was huge...the others are ok I guess.  Members can always right click on the image and "View Image" and it should resize it to fit in another browser window.

The Great Valley Guardian:
HELP!!!

The image won't show ....I keep getting sent to the Tripod website in German (I think?) :cry

I even got rid of the %20 that repersents spaces......I really want to see the Sharptooth's death!!!!!  :cry

HELP!!!!

Petrie.:
Malte will need to fix that.  You can't take out the space on your own and expect the image to show because the space is there in the filename, but that space is what's causing the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version