Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Rainbowfaces RP “The Quest for Telling”

(1/39) > >>

Gentle Sharptooth:

I had an idea for an RP that features the Rainbowfaces as the protagonists. They are guardians of the great mysteries, and a sharptooth named Gnosasaur seeks to capture them and make them share the secrets of universe so that he may gorge hinself on their knowledge and rule all.

I was thinking the Gang of Five could be playable, as well as Ruby and Chomper. Pterano, Grandpa Lomgneck, Mr. Threehorn, and etc. 

I want to be Gnosasaur. :D
Proncounced “Knowsasaur” and inspired by greek word for knowledge which is gnosis. Unlike most sharpteeth who are concerned with feeding or territory, Gonsasaur wants to dominate with knowledge, perverting wisdom as a means of puffing himself up.
I envision him as Jafar type from Disney’s original “Aladdin” (animated), Pterano like, and Darth Nihilus in Star Wars (in regards to his thirst for knowledge).

I need to confess I got the idea while playing the Ban Game eith @RainbowFaceProtege and @Little Bro; I was pretending to want to take the secrets of the universe and then I thiught this is fun, what a great RP idea! 

Anyone Interested?

@RainbowFaceProtege
@Little Bro
@Goldenwind

I am still committed to Yellowbellies RP, but this one will be quite different enough to do it too if you all want. :)

Let me know what you think.

———————————————-

Cast of Characters

Female Rainbowface -RainbowFaceProtege
Male Rainbowface -Little Bro
Gnosasaur -Gentle Sharptooth
Chomper and Spike-Goldenwind

Goldenwind:
This sounds very interesting @Gentle Sharptooth ! This be quite the RP adventure!  :chompysmile I am in if it get's going!

Gentle Sharptooth:
Huzzah! Goldenwind!

Now there are two! :)

Don’t worry I am dedicated to the Yellowbelly RP too. :)

Little Bro:
I'll take the boy Rainbow Face, unless anyone objects. Just tell me if anyone of you guys want him.

Gentle Sharptooth:
Welcome Little Bro! I have no objection. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version