Role Play > Role Play Discussion

Rainbowfaces RP “The Quest for Telling”

<< < (2/39) > >>

RainbowFaceProtege:
Love this idea!! :Mo You guys know I'm in!! :rainbowwave

I could be the other Rainbow Face, or if someone else wants to use her (since I already stole her in the Yellowbellies RP :p) I might put an OC Rainbow Face in there somewhere. I'm pretty flexible! I'd be happy to take a character from the Gang, too!

Gentle Sharptooth:

--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on May 07, 2020, 09:31:10 PM ---Love this idea!! :Mo You guys know I'm in!! :rainbowwave

I could be the other Rainbow Face, or if someone else wants to use her (since I already stole her in the Yellowbellies RP :p) I might put an OC Rainbow Face in there somewhere. I'm pretty flexible! I'd be happy to take a character from the Gang, too!

--- End quote ---

You can have the Female Rainbowface, any member of Gang you’d like and if you want to make a character. :)

Gentle Sharptooth:
This RP will allow for some major defying physics at times, and will include some mysterious womders. :)

RainbowFaceProtege:

--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth on May 07, 2020, 09:33:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: RainbowFaceProtege on May 07, 2020, 09:31:10 PM ---Love this idea!! :Mo You guys know I'm in!! :rainbowwave

--- End quote ---

You can have the Female Rainbowface, any member of Gang you’d like and if you want to make a character. :)

--- End quote ---

Awesome! :D Hey, let me know if you guys want to call dibs on any members of the Gang before I choose one of them.

--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth on May 07, 2020, 09:41:45 PM ---This RP will allow for some major defying physics at times, and will include some mysterious womders. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm loving the sound of this more and more... :DD I'll be thinking about stuff we maybe could add to this!

Goldenwind:
I know I am calling dibs on Chomper. He is best sharptooth! :chompysmile Might also pick Spike if it's alright.  :^^spike

I know you said the Gang of Five could be playable, but how about other chars? Like RedClaw and the fastbiters, the parents of the Great Valley and such?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version