The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Remember Me This Way SD Preview

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The following is the latest preview of my upcoming music video, Remember Me This Way - Ruby's Goodbye.

Now, due to circumstances beyond my control, (mainly due to certain things on my LBT Fans site not working currently) I had to put this preview onto LBTlover's LBT Server.

Anyways, this is a special preview in SD.  The last preview you saw was in "instant messaging" format.  The SD version has a bigger file size for one thing, (45 MB for this one.) but it is also smoothed out better than the last one.

Anyways, to get this file, go to the following page and click on the .wmv file provided.

http://lbtserver.2myip.net/Members/Pokeplayer/Projects/

So, I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and note that the final version will be in glorious 1080p HD.  I'm hoping to get that done by Christmas Day.  So I hope you guys will look forward to that. :)

Anyways, please enjoy! :^.^:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
The tracking is broken a bit about 20% into the video.  When you make a music video in WMM, make sure that no other programs are running.  WMM has a real problem sometimes even if you have Firefox open.

As for the video, I you don't need any better quality because the source you're taking it from isn't even HD. :rolleyes: The slowing of clips was way too over-used in my opinion.  It would have been better to use pictures in those cases because you slowed the clips down so much it looked like a mini slideshow.  

Overall it's the best tribute to Ruby I've seen yet, but there are some improvements you could have made.  You're still learning though.  You'll be a master before ya know it if you keep practicing and making music vids.  I'd still be making them except for the fact that I can't find any decent songs and I don't have a lot of spare time.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And to think, I have 90 seconds left to go.  The final character I choose is going to be the hardest to work with.

Oh, and thanks for the tips, LBTlover.  I'll make sure to use them to my advantage. :)

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Dec 6 2009 on  11:43 AM
The following is the latest preview of my upcoming music video, Remember Me This Way - Ruby's Goodbye.

Now, due to circumstances beyond my control, (mainly due to certain things on my LBT Fans site not working currently) I had to put this preview onto LBTlover's LBT Server.

Anyways, this is a special preview in SD.  The last preview you saw was in "instant messaging" format.  The SD version has a bigger file size for one thing, (45 MB for this one.) but it is also smoothed out better than the last one.

Anyways, to get this file, go to the following page and click on the .wmv file provided.

http://lbtserver.2myip.net/Members/Pokeplayer/Projects/

So, I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and note that the final version will be in glorious 1080p HD.  I'm hoping to get that done by Christmas Day.  So I hope you guys will look forward to that. :)

Anyways, please enjoy! :^.^:
Alrght then but the title kinda scared me at first :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, but it's not ready yet. :(

I was struggling to make the last character I had originally chosen work.  I actually had to drop the one that was previously chosen because of the fact that there weren't any scenes to really work with for the music.

On top of this, things have been crazy for me since Thanksgiving.  On top of work, I've been doing some new design work for my LBT WD Site.  It did not help that I decided to take the last two days off just to goof off.  I really got behind in my plans. :(

With the delays, I'll do all I can to complete it by New Years.  Still, no promises. -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the update.  Best to work at a pace that they find comfortable and fits in with the priorities.  Good luck.