The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Batman: The Animated Series

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Yes. Here's the topic to talk about the 90s series of our favorite Dark Knight and his cases of Gotham.

Funny enough, I remember at six years old trying to watch this when it was aired, but I could never get into it due to me not understanding WHAT THE HECK was going on. And it probably was too subtle for me to understand it as well. :p

But watching NC's videos regarding it, made me want to watch a few episodes, heck, there's even reruns on the Hub. (Along with Batman Beyond, but that's for another topic) I find myself enjoying it completely and I have really become obsessed with anything Batman related.

So, what do you guys think of this series?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like the first 2 versions/seasons.  the first one and the 2nd one with batman & robin, where robin is a older teen, in college I think.   I also liked batman beyond.  I didn't care much for the 3rd version season.  good writing, I liked nightwing and batgirl, but could not understand why batman would let a littleboy risk his life.  It makes more sense to me if batman had told him that he was forbidden to go out in the field till his training was finished which should take him as long as it took him, so around the time he is 18 or 20 years old.