The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask a random question!

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What was the first thing you did on your new laptop? :p

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandma or Grandpa longneck for better character? *evil smirk*

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you know the muffin man?
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Loyfe: All kinds of stuff. Sometimes I dream about real life stuff, sometimes it's about a book or movie I've just read/seen, and sometimes I dream up fanfic ideas. Yay for sleep. :DD

Sleepy: Set it up. :p Then I figured out how to use Windows 8. And then I downloaded the essential programs.

Zimba: Zimmy why are you so evil? Eh, I'll have to go for... Grandma, just by a teeny tiny bit.

metadude1234: Why do people keep asking me that? *Glares at Zimmy*

Sure, the one who lives on Drury Lane, right? Want me to give him an order in your name? :P:

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*Grandma-fans-high-five*

What was the weirdest fanfic/art idea you ever had?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
YEAH! *High-five*

Er... hmm... to be honest I'm not really sure. Well, let's just say that one of my more lovable OCs was originally a psychopathic maniac. That was when I was one myself.  :lol

But... the plot was really unrealistic and didn't make much sense, so I didn't write much on it.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How long have you been writing/drawing? :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
As a hobby, about 2 and a half years for drawing, and two years for writing. :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I'd say a tie between sharks and venomous spiders, even though I've encountered neither. :blink:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What do you usually do when your friends at yours (or you're at hers)?
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lol, I've only ever been to my friend's house once earlier this year. I'm usually the one feeding her. :p

But, when she's over, we chat, watch some TV or films together (we tried to watch LBT 13 at the weekend. She couldn't get through the first 30 mins :lol), and do other strange stuffs. :P:

Also, while I remember... I'm a huge modern commercial aviation enthusiast. So, if you want to know about how commercial aviation works (I've been in a sophisticated simulator so I know the basics of flying), any particular air disasters and how they were solved and resolved, feel free to ask about those, too! It is my dream job to be a pilot, after all, so I guess I could show off some of my aircraft knowledge. :p

P.S. If you want to make my life easier, ask about Boeing planes if possible. I'm more familiar with them than Airbus and others. (Although I could answer some things on the Airbus A380: the largest passenger airliner made so far. :yes)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why are Grandma and Grandpa your favorite characters?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What don't you know about Boeing planes? :) --> What would you like to know about them?
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Nahla: Honestly... I'm not entirely sure. At the time I started getting back into LBT, I was quite loud, rude, completely over the top about everything. I suppose they became my role models if anything. I have become a lot better since watching LBT again. That and they're just awesome in general. :p

Ducky123: I'd like the know some of the biggest problems Boeing faced when making their aircraft. I know that some Boeing planes such as the original 747 and the new 747-8 had some wing issues, but I'm wondering if there was anything a lot bigger.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile

Uhhhh...

Perhaps I shouldn't have asked for a 'random' question. :lol

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Are you an early Christmas shopper or a last minute rusher?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I just don't Christmas shop. I get my mum to do it... and if not, I'll get the presents around mid-December. :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which of my fanart topics do you like most?