The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Big Hero 6

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Disney latest's animated features has come out just a little while ago and I saw it last night. It was good. I thought it was very creative, fun, and well-written with just the right amounts of drama, character development, and enough twists to round everything off. Is it better, than say Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, or Frozen? Don't know, but it was damn good, a lot better than the trailers make it out to be. I don't wanna spoil anything, since I'm assuming that since I'm the one who made the topic concerning it, no one else here has seen it yet (but you should).
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Really, guys? No one's seen this or has anything to say about it?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
All that I know is I saw a trailer and I think I read somewhere it's based on a comic book series.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have been meaning to post in here. I'm not sure why I didn't say anything before.

I've seen the movie for my birthday. I really enjoyed it. I loved the characters, the story, everything. It was better than I thought it was going to be. I do recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.