The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tricia

Lain_EX · 47 · 8908

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Heh, I like this character! I especially liked it when Tricia learned how to swim in a fast amount of time, where Cera epic failed in swimming. xD

She definitely is a cute character and would be pretty cool to see her grow up in the series, her having a different personality. I imagine her to be a good mix of Tria's sweet feminine nature and Cera's strong will.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I think she'll have some of the traits Cera has and their father will teach her, but some of her own sweetness as well since her mother is there from the start, Cera's friends and the others of the Great Valley.  

I did find the end of the episode funny where she swims better then Cera.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
*gets behind a boulder as I'm expecting to be attacked for saying my opinion*

Personally, I'm probably one of the few people who don't like Tricia at all. I dunno, I just find her annoying. Maybe because I can relate to Cera being ignored while the little sister gets all the attention *glares in siblings direction :anger *. Even when they made up, I still don't find the new baby very appealing to me.

And I agree with Mumbling regarding this line:

She is so advanced

Hearing that for the first time, and already irritated with Tria's and Topsy's negligence towards Cera for practically the whole movie, my first thought was: 'Advanced?! It took her forever to walk, run, or stand without shaking! Meanwhile, Cera and just about every other hatchling was running and moving actively (and with coordinance) the second they hatch!  <_< '

Cuteness-wise, eh....I find Dinah and Dana and Baby Cera (and Baby Chomper and Baby Fast Biters and all the other babies) a lot cuter.

But I'm probably being a bit biased cause of my negative first-impression with her and Tria. I liked it a lot better when it was just Cera and her dad. Plus, them only reminding me of the favoritism happening in my family didn't help in the introduction....

But that's all just me, don't hurt me! *hides all the more*

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Why would you even think that anyone would attack you about that? If you read that other posts in this thread (beginning with the first one) you would be aware that even though there are different opinions on her she is hardly about to win an LBT charcter popularity contest.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
*peeks out* I dunno, I'm just used to it, I suppose. I'm practically raised to believe that my opinions would be attacked if it differed from others and I got the general vibe that most everybody here found Tricia adorable.

But I think I have nothing to be worried about. Thanks Malte279!  :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Jan 7 2011 on  04:49 AM
*peeks out* I dunno, I'm just used to it, I suppose. I'm practically raised to believe that my opinions would be attacked if it differed from others and I got the general vibe that most everybody here found Tricia adorable.

But I think I have nothing to be worried about. Thanks Malte279!  :)
Don't worry, it's okay to give your opinion about something. I give mine all the time and nobody attacks me. And I agree with you.

Eh...Tricia's cute but, I don't know, I'm not that fond of her.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Heck yes a Tricia thread :celebrate

Anyway, I haven't revealed my full story with the little threehorn yet. Initially when I first saw XII, I thought she was cute, but didn't really pay that much attention to her. Then I didn't watch LBT for years - and when I got back into it years later, I had gotten into 6teen. Since the Tricia there is basically a jerk to everyone ever, I found the contrast between 6teen Tricia and LBT Tricia hilarious, and that made her a LOT more memorable to me.

For a little while after that I kind of pretended she was my favorite character to myself for the lolz, but as I started paying more attention to her in XII and the TV series I began to realize she really was my favorite - in addition to her cute values, she's got an endearing personality, being playful, sweet-natured and also more well-behaved, getting on with Cera much easier than the more rambunctious Dinah and Dana in VI. Tricia looks up to Cera a lot, and it's pretty heartwarming to see Cera grow to open herself up to the little threehorn. Tricia also has an insatiable curiosity, taking interest in her world even better than Littlefoot did when he first hatched, and she proves to be a surprisingly fast learner - picking up on the concept of swimming very easily in "The Days of Rising Waters" for example. It's great to see her enjoying her young life so much, and it's pretty uplifting for me as someone who has been dealing with a LOT of messy emotions recently.

In general, I just like Tricia so much because she's just...pleasant. Not only is she cute, but she's overall a likable and endearing character who I enjoy seeing on screen. If we ever get a fifteenth movie, I'd like to see more of the little threehorn. :CeraHAPPY
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD