The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

a Time of Tragedy

Nick22 · 405 · 40452

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby looked over at Rhett and narrowed her eyes a bit. Ali was right of course Rhett couldn't be trusted it would take a while for Rhett to earn back the trust of Ali and Ruby as well."Even though I do not know him very well I have no reason to not trust him and I don't think anyone else does either so I think I will change my vote and vote for Shorty instead" Ruby said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, that makes it 2 for shorty and 1 for littlefoot. That leaves it up to you Ducky....if you vote for littlefoot, we're tied again, if you vote for Shorty, he's the guy we'll pick' Ali said to her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Littlefoot was gettinf feedback from Petrie. "So petrie, as a flyer you can hide in any tree you want.. Which area would you like to hide in... Remember guys, each person hides in a different area."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"I know Spike" Ducky said giggling "I pick Spike again, I do I do"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright, so Shorty is the the Winner' Ali replied. "She pulled out of the huddle and called out to Shorty. "Hey Shorty! We've decided you're the fifth member of our team, so come on over here!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yep, come right over Shorty" Cera called out as well

"Oh yes yes yes, we do choose you" Ducky clapped her hands. (is anything going to go on with the other RPG on this rpg forum?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(yes, I just needed sometime to think of something to say)
- "Alright Shorty, you heard the girls, you're the fifth member of the team' Littlefoot said. He noticed a look of disappointment on Rhette's face, but said nothing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"cera's not helping" Littlefoot thought to himself. he thought he detected  some teasing in her voice,  Cera didn't particularly like Rhette, and cera wasn't someone who hid whether she liked or disliked someone.. if she didn't like you, she let you know it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett looked down on the ground feeling really sad about not being on their team. But Rhett had to hide it pretty well He felt like crying. But Rhett thought crying and being sad was a sign of weakness. And he really didn't want to seem weak especially not to Littlefoot and Ali and Cera. Rhett turned to Cera with a cold and angry stare his eyes almost looking a hole throguh Cera. Rhett muttered under his breath as he saw Cera mocking him. Shorty walked over happily. "Hey thanks for voting for me. So what's the plan"?He whispered to the girls trying to figure out who's gonna hide where and who's gonna search where.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"wEll shorty, We're going to to be the seekers for the first round. Each girl will pick a guy to look for, We're counting you as a "girl" for the time being" Ali giggled playfully.
_ Littlefoot went up to Rhette, wgho was trying to mask his feelings as best he could, but Littlefoot sensed right away that he was close to breaking  down and crying."Ignore Cera' Littlefoot said softly, and trying to put as much kindness into his voice as he could..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett turned to Littlefoot with a small smile and a slight nod of his head as if thanking Littlefoot for being so kind.

Shorty laughed. "Don't worry ALi you can count on me "Shorty said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you want to get Cera back?' Littlefoot asked ,a mischevious smirk appeared on his face. "Well Rhette, I'm putting you on Cera.  The girls will be searching for us, So why don't you.."He Whispered in Rhette ear, and a smirk appeared on Rhette's face.
_ "So who do you want to search for?' Ali asked him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I will find whoever I find" Cera said with a grin

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cera, I think you should apologize to Rhette. He may be a liar, but it's clear he really wanted to be on the team' Ali said disapprovingly to cera. "Apologize to him once we find all the boys..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 12 2007 on  12:19 PM
"Do you want to get Cera back?' Littlefoot asked ,a mischevious smirk appeared on his face. "Well Rhette, I'm putting you on Cera.  The girls will be searching for us, So why don't you.."He Whispered in Rhette ear, and a smirk appeared on Rhette's face.
_ "So who do you want to search for?' Ali asked him.
"I think I'm gonna search for Chomper" Shorty said having a tiny feeling Ali would probably want to search for Littlefoot.

Rhette's smile grew wider. "Oh I like the way you think Littlefoot that's a good idea" Rhette said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok.. Shorty is there something you want to tell me?' She asked.."You're goiving me weird looks...it's making me uncomfortable..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 12 2007 on  01:00 PM
Ok.. Shorty is there something you want to tell me?' She asked.."You're goiving me weird looks...it's making me uncomfortable..'
"Sorry I wasn't meaning anything by it. I was just thinking that you'd probably want to search for Littlefoot right?" Shorty asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You think I really like him.. don't you?' Ali said. "Well, you're right. I do like him , a lot. He's been a great friend, and we;ve been through a lot together...So yeah, I'll be hunting him down.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I had a feeling you really liked him. And to tell you the truth I know for a fact that he really likes you also."Shorty said.

Rhett Meanwhile was trying to to find ways to make Ali forgive him. Rhett knew Ali really liked Littlefoot and he knew Littlefoot really liked Ali. That was why he was always lying he wanted to impress her he wanted her to think he was something more then just another Longneck. He had a real problem with showing how he really felt towards others.