The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 57333

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
rose put her claws to floras shoulders' come on Flora  relax..' she said softly, and repeated the request  as the  babbling folf went on and on about torture chambers , and people getting their heads blown off and terminal velocities and explosions and various other ramblings, and rose finally cut her off by kissing her. Roses dark red lips  found Floras dark red lips, and the great dane slipped her tongue into Floras mouth. both marita and marie were surprised by Roses move, they hadnt expected her to kiss Flora, on the other hand, the folf had been rambling on and on and on about all sorts of weird stuff and perhaps talking her mind off of - whatever nioghtmare she had been through was a good move.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"--Ulp!" Flora's ears perked and whatever she was saying died as the Great Dane slipped her tongue into Flora's mouth. Her eyes widened as Rose's tongue scraped against her own, and she felt a warm feeling throughout her abdomen as she finally got to experience a genuine kiss. The sudden tonsil hockey was such a surprise that for some time Flora could only stand stock still and reciprocate.

But as Rose explored her mouth, she grew more bold, and reached to cup Rose's breasts. Flora shuddered as she ran her fingers along Rose's soft skin. Without her hands to hold it up, her towel unraveled itself and fell to the floor.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marie got up off the bed and headed towards the bathroom, giving Rose and flora a wide berth. ' Since you girls are, um, BUSY, i'll go take a shower. Hopefully there'll still be hot water left in there. I'll leave some hot water for you marita, I promise. Assuming theres any..'
-
alright' marita said. ' i'll .. look out the window and try and get a glimpse of where we are.. don't worry about the water, a bath is a bath at this point too me, i could care less if it is lukewarm.."
_
 rose felt Flora touch her breasts and she moved her claws down floras side, brushing off dirt and grime floras bath hadnt reached  . Floras fur was soft to the touch, and so was her lips. Rose began to massage Floras tongue with hers more forcefully, and moved in to press her body against Floras. tan and pink breasts bounced off each other', and the scent flora was giving iff was becoming more powerful. rose had had many sexual experiences at the electric sheep, and she was starting to get into her routine, firstly subtly rubbing her breasts against her partner - in this case Flora-, the next step would be kissing her partners breasts.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hands shaking, Flora slid her hands down Rose's dress and dug her fingers into Rose's butt. She pushed her tongue into Rose's mouth, but her legs were shuddering with excitement and she let Rose remain in control of the speed and flow of the foreplay. Her erection, freed from the towel, pressed itself against Rose's stomach, the light brush causing the folf to moan loudly in pent-up anticipation.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
rose felt the soft rub of Floras member against her stomach, slowly she let flora work off her dress and undies, revealing her goods to her. for another few minutes Rose grinded her body against Floras feeling her move her hardening part down towards her privates ' it was then Marita cut in' ok, girls thats enough. don;t want you spreading goo all over each other. she said firmly ;' Rose pulled away with reluctance, breaking the kiss and panting heavily. ' better now?' she said to Flora in between gasps.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's nerves were on fire as Rose let her remove her clothes. She hungrily watched as the Great Dane presented herself to her, the first time somebody met Flora halfway towards consummating. She could hardly believe it, her mind was cooking up a thousand different ways Rose might be about to pleasure her...

Then Marita ground it to a halt. "We're...we're stopping?" She exclaimed. "But I'm...so horny...I feel like I'm about to explode!" Desperately she grasped for Rose's arm as the Great Dane pulled away, but she was too slow and was left alone standing in the middle of the hotel room shaking all over.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
flora, if it were solely up to me, we'd be still going' Rose said ' but i promise you, soon, we'll finish what we started. you're a heck of a kisser, and i enjoyed this little romp.. just.. get your clothes back on, and settle down for a bit. we'll kiss again later, i promise ' she said giving Flora a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora felt incredibly pent-up. "I...uh...okay..." As her excitement forced itself to simmer down from the peak of anticipation, her body was racked with a turgid fullness that dropped her to her knees. It was a feeling she was familiar with (after all, her sex life has been an endless series of getting blue-balled at the last minute), but she'd never had it this intensely before. She saw fuzzy shadows in the corner of her vision, and had a brief moment to reflect on how tired she'd been before the events in this hotel room...she realized she was running entirely on rapidly-fading adrenaline right now...

Her vision faded, and before she knew it she collapsed face first into the carpet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose sighed as she  bent over to pick up the unconscious folf ' should have let us finish marita the girls been holding back a lot of tension..'' well rose i didnt want to see a hump show- that i didnt pay to see' Marita smirked,' or wasnt involved in.' ' jealous, girlfriend?' Rose said, a smirk running across her face. ' hey, we're not married after all, i can have sex with other girls- and guys if i so choose..' you've had plenty of it Rose, that was your gig after all.' marita said 'you want a piece of this? marita said, holding the unconscious - and naked- Flora up so marita could see all of the folfs features ' wait.. ios that a.. ' yep. she has working breasts AND a pecker. so, conceivably, she could get you pregnant and you would still be a lesbian. course i'm not sure what you call it ' a dolf- or dog -wolf' marita said ' but shes part fox... a fodolf, fox-dog-wolf..' Rose said.'but why are we even discussing potential kids..?'
- because she has a working male part. she can impregnate us, while i cant get you pregnant or vice versa. cause of that we possible rose.. we'd have had 4-5 kids by now..' ' we'tre not in any financial position to have a family Marita, we barely can afford what we;ve got, and we have marie pitching in. 'if Flora stays with us, that 4 girls helping out.' maria replied.' she sighed ' put her n the bed, i'l go see if theres any smellibng salts in the bathroom.
_
 Marie was soaking in the tub, which was  discolored from all the sand and grime she was washing off of her ' the bottles of shampoo were empty, so washing her fur and cleaning it out wasnt an option.' theres no shampoo in here' she called out ' So Flora used it all' marita said as she went though the drawers in the counter. 'Is rose still french-kissing her? 'Marie asked "no, i made her stop. it was getting pretty heavy.' rule of thumb at the electric sheep was, you never stop people making out, you let them finish first. To do otherwise was bad form. naughty naughty Marita ' marie said . 'did you ever make out with Rose Marie while you worked together?" no, although we had noticed a mutual attraction between us. i thought she was beautiful, and she admitted to me that she thought i was lovely.  we did kiss, though, a couple weeks after we started, after we clocked out for the night, in one of the  'private' rooms. a couple tongue rubs, a few boob squeezes, and that was it. she went downhill really fast and i was switched to bartending. if she hadnt been hooked on biproxytol, i think we would have had sex at least a few times. but her breath was terrible and she owed me quite a bit of money. a quarter of her paycheck, before the place burned down.  you rescuing her quite literally saved her life, she was going to get fired if she didnt straighten up. and since had nothing e,lse going on i followed you. You've become quite the friend Marita. I can see why Rose loves you.' Marie said.' so how do you feel about me? marita asked ' well.. I.. love you' Marie admitted."i know you and rose have a history but..' well i think rose is going to be quite busy tonight with flora, so.. theres going to be some you and me time.' marita said as she finally found the smelling salts.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora didn't resist as she was placed on the bed. Her passed-out slumber was heavy and dreamless. Her body was a bit slower on the uptake than her mind was, however, and she was still very clearly in the later stages of sexual excitement. Slowly her state graduated from unconscious to semi-conscious, and her mind was filled with lucid dreams of an intensely emotional nature.

Mumbling incoherently in her sleep, she turned her head back and forth and occasionally moved her legs in a running motion, quietly questioning and conversing with unseen entities.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita  came out of the bathroom and came over to the bed  . she reached out and reached the smelling salts under Floras nose=- or tried to, as the folf was tossing and turning. ' hold her down Rose, shes half-asleep and moving too much for me to give her the salts..'
_ Ros pinned the folfdown with both paws, her paws sliding up and down her body as the folf turned underneath her ' mariyta finally managed to get a good shot of the vapors under Floras nose.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Mmmm....mph?" Flora mumbled sleepily. She tried to stretch out, and looked with unfocused eyes at nothing in particular as she slowly returned to consciousness. "I uh..." She realized with alarm that she was being pinned down in a bed by two naked women. "Oh...uh...hi...good morning?" She was still rather discombobulated and wasn't 100% sure she wasn't still dreaming.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Morning? you've only been asleep for maybe 15 minutes' Rose said a smirk nonetheless on her face. i've.. talked Marita her into joining when we resume our romp.. ' you ever been tag-teamed before? i have, nothing beter then getting frenched by one person and fondled by abnnother at the same time.. so.. whjat do you say?' she smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I..." Flora didn't dare herself to speak. Her flytrap was figuring things out quicker than her brain and was quickly rising to the opportunity. "...yes, okay! Let's do that!" She looked with equal parts eagerness and disbelief at the ample supply of female flesh suddenly presented to her. Is this it? she wondered in a daze. Am I FINALLY about to lose my virginity?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita and rose got up off of flora, allowing her to rise up off the bed. ' marita i'll kiss flora then you start to fondle her. after 5 minutes, we'll switch positions. do whatever you want to her from behind. we'll be exploring a lot of each other..' Rose said " well i promised marie she and i would have some fun time while you and flora made out. ' alright, i see. we'll just have you kiss her then, maybe some foreplay tops. Maries really interested in you then?" shes interested in you as well rose' marita sad as she moved behind Flora.' she told me that personally."
-
 Rose kised flora on the lips and threw her arms around her neck
 mArita wrapped her arms around Floras waist and pressed her breasts into the small of floras back.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora gasped in surprise as she felt Marita's breasts rub along her back. Almost as quickly she barely had time to react when Rose's mouth was against hers again, causing her breasts to rub against Flora's. So many breasts... Flora rubbed her tongue against Rose's, still playing it safe so as not to risk doing anything to cause it to end prematurely. The sensations were indescribable and left her panting with anticipation.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose and Marita made love to Flora with passion throughout the night and the hours pased swiftly. marita was the first to stir  the next morning and got out of bed."
_
 Marita changed into fresh attire and wenmt into the tooms kitchen to throw together a quick breakfast.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora continued snoring loudly from the tangled mess of bedsheets inhabiting the space between the bed and the bathroom wall. Marie, Rose and Marita had been able to get a spare blanket ordered via room service and share the bed for the night.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose stirred from bed, and found herself entangled with flora in the sheets. the memory of what they  had done l;ast night, the foreplay in tandem, and the exploring of every inch of floras body by her, came back to her in a flash.. Rose had mated with Flora first, or rather Flora had mated with her. rose had sensed that flora was holding in a ton of repressed desire, fortunately finally mating with someone had allowed much of that to ber rekeased. after the first first nervous , unsure of folf and Great dane , Rose had become the partner severeal more times during the night, until finally she had switched to marita. Rose sniffed the air and recignized the smell of cooking food. she looked over at the far end of the bed, Marie was still fast asleep. "Must be Marita cooking them , she said groggily.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
When Rose moved, she lightly brushed Flora, and the folf instinctively scooted further away from her and tumbled out of the bed, taking the sheets with her. Her head banged against the wall and she ended in an upside-down pose on the floor that left her neck in a crooked position under the bed. But still her only response was an abrupt snore and some subconscious wiggling to attempt in vain to free her trapped hands from the restraining sheet.

Eventually she finally woke up from the feeling of both arms and a leg having fallen asleep. "Huh?" she muttered, temporarily trying to remember how she got where she was. "How did I...?" She remember the desert, the warship, and lots of painful walking. She had gone through more exertion in the last 24 hours than anything she'd ever experienced in her 17 years of life. Even now, the last night was something of a blur.

Until she remembered that there women involved. "Rose? Marie?" she started, finally succeeding in freeing herself from the sheets and stumbling to her feet. All of her extremities began tingling something fierce. She realized the girls were in the tiny hotel room kitchen. "Hello?" she mumbled, wandering into the kitchen. "What did...how long was I asleep?"