The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Interplanetary

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Has anyone else on this board heard of this game? It's basically a turn-based strategy space game, where you build up infrastructure on your planet, and try shooting railguns, missiles, lasers, or even asteroids at the other player's planets. You have to take the gravity of every body in the solar system, and the fact that every planet is constantly moving in it's orbit, in account when you make your shots. It kinda makes me think of a mix of worms, and maybe battle ship? It's a ton of fun when you play it with another person! :yes

Me and Rhombus played a little online match of this about a week ago. I put it up on my youtube channel, so you can see more how the game works.  :DD

Interplanetary Multiplayer with Rhombus Part 1/2

I'm kinda posting this, to see if there's any interest from anyone on here to play some online matches of this. It's fun with 2 people, but I'm sure it'd be much more fun with more players!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)