The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

my internet has been out

vonboy · 8 · 1170

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry I haven't been around in a few days, guys. my internet died sometime sunday morning, and iut's not working anymore. It might be the modem the internet profider sent me, or something else, buy there's a guy coming over monday morning to see about it finally.

Yeah, haven't gotten around to updating the RP thread I was running, and I also probably missed the civ 4 game with some of you guys yesterday. :(

I'll do what I can till then. right now getting by with a crappy wifi connection, that barely works, and is slow as a 52k modem or something when it does work. Like seriously. it craps itself just trying to load a youtube video at all. :lol

Really hope the internet get's fixed monday, guys.  :cry
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I hope it gets fixed soon and no worries just take your time hopefully soon you'll have the internet back.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Come back and play the Insult Simulator with me, vonboy!.. They recently added Lovecraft as a playable character. :lol:

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Atleast you have wifi so it's better than nothing

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
whenever I get my real internet back, coyote, sure! :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the update, Vaughn.  I hope that your Internet issues can be resolved soon.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wifi is pretty good internet I yes it all the time it's better than nothing

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wifi is pretty good internet I yes it all the time it's better than nothing
That sentense doesn't make any sense  :sducky

Well, Vaughn, all I can do is wish you the best and hope the internet will be fast for you soon enough. It's too bloody annoying when you're cut off from the World Wide Web. Just shows you how freaking dependant we are on it...

As for the game, you didn't miss anything. Malte was busy and I wasn't too keen on playing myself :p
Inactive, probably forever.