The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
But other than that I can't really say I have any other particular moments or memories that I'd really wanna relive, lest my childhood if we can go broad like that. Sure, my moments in life overall were good, but nothing overly spectacular or special. Mostly normal if you get my drift. :)
Then do you prefer your childhood or your current teenage life?

In that case, my current teenage life for sure. It's very ironic however how the best moments of my life now also had to be blotted with some of the worst moments too (my older sister dying for example).

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
If you could go on a trip anywhere right now, where would you choose to go?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
In that case, my current teenage life for sure. It's very ironic however how the best moments of my life now also had to be blotted with some of the worst moments too (my older sister dying for example).

Are you holding up okay? I know I've asked you this before, but I still wanted to check in.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Are you holding up okay? I know I've asked you this before, but I still wanted to check in.

Awwwww, thanks. :wub

But don't worry about me Stardust, I have been fine, and I still am fine. But I always appreciate your routine checkups on my mental well-being. <3

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
You are most welcome. I still like to occasionally check in, even though I am slowly learning not to worry so much. But that's good to know, both that you're doing fine, and that you don't find me too overbearing. :p

Also, don't forget to answer Sharpely's question! :ChomperImAwesome

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you could go on a trip anywhere right now, where would you choose to go?

Wo-o-o-o! The Great Valley! :TreeStar

But hmm...as for a real life location, I'd like to travel to Watership Down, Hampshire which is located in England. And you guessed right, it's the star setting in Richard Adam's critically acclaimed "Watership Down" book!
:CeraHAPPY

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
^ I would love to go travel to Watership Down as well! Speaking of the book, have you read the sequel, Tales from Watership Down? Or have you watched the movie or either one of the TV series (I think there's a cartoon and a Netflix animated show)?