The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT YouTube Channel

chomper94 · 156 · 13244

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
let's hack their channel already and make things right. :O

It’s going to be more than just hacking that channel.  We’re going to have to hack the entirety of Universal as well.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
let's hack their channel already and make things right. :O

It’s going to be more than just hacking that channel.  We’re going to have to hack the entirety of Universal as well.
While we’re at it, let’s get them to make a new LBT movie so they have more to post than re-titled episodes of the series, lol  :PAli

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
‘We don’t talk about The Wisdom of Friends’

🎵But, it was my wedding day (it was our wedding day)...🎵

Okay I am laughing too hard at this topic XD It certainly doesn't FEEL like an official channel. So many stupid errors lol. Including calling Ozzy and Strut "velociraptors", and Chopper, and "ERRUPTION" :thudLOL :lol :lol :lol Whoever works on this channel is either getting paid too much, or not enough. :bestsharptooth But it's good to know we have an online source of episodes and clips. :littlefoot:)
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
did they even have clips of the original?

I don’t think they ever did as of today.  I’m pretty sure it’s just clips from the sequels and the TV series and nothing from the original.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Well, they finally got around to uploading clips of the original film. Saving the best till last.  :bronGoodJob

https://youtu.be/J1Yo3z4IWyI

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Hip hip hooray! I'm glad they finally gave love to the original. Littlefoot's birth is an iconic scene to boot.

Though this makes the contrast between the grisly original movie and the cheery sequels all the more evident :bestsharptooth Ah well.
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, they finally got around to uploading clips of the original film. Saving the best till last.  :bronGoodJob

https://youtu.be/J1Yo3z4IWyI

Finally they do it!  But even if they did, the channel still would need to stop with the clickbait titles.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Though this makes the contrast between the grisly original movie and the cheery sequels all the more evident :bestsharptooth Ah well.

Yeah, going from the 14th film clips to first film clips really does go to show just how much the series has changed over 28 years...  :PLoofah

Finally they do it!  But even if they did, the channel still would need to stop with the clickbait titles.

That's just asking too much of them.  :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
What is with the quality of that video. It's supposed to be in 1080p but it looks like it's in 360p.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What is with the quality of that video. It's supposed to be in 1080p but it looks like it's in 360p.

Something tells me they sourced the clip from a DVD, instead of a Blu-ray.

Like, is the people behind the channel dumb and doesn’t know what the heck Blu-ray is?  Because they should judging by their HD uploads of the LBT TV series episodes.  Heck!  They could’ve even used the Digital HD prints!

they actually heard me say something

Your wish came true boy, you are indeed a wizard.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Like, is the people behind the channel dumb and doesn’t know what the heck Blu-ray is?  Because they should judging by their HD uploads of the LBT TV series episodes.  Heck!  They could’ve even used the Digital HD prints!
It could just be YouTube being YouTube.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

It could just be YouTube being YouTube.

Guess it might have been an YouTube compression error if it’s just YouTube being YouTube.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile

They used a YouTube video downloader to get these clips from other channels.  :taunttroll

But yeah I didn't notice that at first since it was on my phone and I was tired haha. How bizarre. I guess we'll see if this follows with the next clips...

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Wouldn't it be funny if they announced LBT 15 after they finish the clips  :smucky

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wouldn't it be funny if they announced LBT 15 after they finish the clips  :smucky

Even if it would be funny, I doubt a LBT 15 would happen, unless a miracle happens.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's been confirmed. Crocodiles are indeed Dinosaurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQs6pGLAD0&ab_channel=TheLandBeforeTime

Oh my god!  This is great news!  Wait until we tell the Museum of Natural History about this!

(in case you didn’t figure it out yet, I’m joking)