The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Prehistoric Kids episode 1

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
EPISODE TITLE: The Prehistoric Kids
-----------------------------------------------------

CHARACTERS:

Louise (Apatosaurus)

Cassie (Chasmosaurus)

Paty (Pteranodon)

Daniel (Pteranodon)

Stellar (Stegosaurus)
------------------------

66 million years ago, before there were humans, settlements, and vehicles, planet Earth was home to animals known as dinosaurs, pterosaurs, and sea creatures.

In a place called the Rocky Land was the home of five young dinosaurs: A male Apatosaurus named Louise, a male Chasmosaurus named Cassie, 2 Pteranodon siblings called Paty and Daniel, and a male Stegosaurus named Stellar.

Although dinosaurs and pterosaurs were different in real life, in this universe, they did not act so different as they talked, played, took naps, dreamed, and slept.

"Toss that rock" Louise said while playing before Cassie uses his tail to fling the rock.

"I got it" Cassie said, flinging the rock to Stellar, who uses his thagomizer to fling the rock.

However, the rock collided with Daniel, who crashed into the ground because he decided to play "Catch the Rock" while flying.

"That wasn't such a stellar job." Daniel comments. "Good one, brother." his sister Paty replies.

"Daniel, why do you always play "Catch the Rock" while flying." Louise asks.

"Because I don't know anything." Daniel replies.

"You are supposed to stay on the ground, Daniel." Cassie says.

"Don't you think you are being a little too harsh, Cassie." Stellar asks.

"Cassie's kind are tough, is that right, stellar boy." Paty says.

"Not as tough as Trike." Cassie says, "Trike is hard on almost everyone."

"Trike screams and yells at anyone who does something he doesn't like." Louise says.

"Then how come his only friend is Stellar's father." Cassie says. "I don't know that." Louise says.

"Yes, since Stellar's father is even dumber than Daniel." Cassie says.

"That was me you were talking about, Cassie." Daniel says.

Later, Cassie, being a Chasmosaurus, thought of destroying a sizable rock despite his fairly short horns.

"Cassie, are you sure you'll be able to smash that rock? Because your kind's horns are not as large as Trike's kind." Louise says.

"I think he'll do a stellar job at it." Stellar says, the Stegosaurus being aware of the jokes about his name.

Cassie backed up into a tree and then started running as fast as he can into the rock. It didn't destroy the rock but it left several cracks in the rock. "Oh, my horns." Cassie complains.

"Stellar, do you think you can destroy the rock Cassie ran into? I'd think you'd do a stellar job at it." Daniel says.

Stellar swung his thagomizer into the rock. However, since his tail spikes were tiny, it didn't do anything to the rock.

"That was not stellar at all and you'd say I would do a stellar job at it." the Stegosaurus complains.

"I don't know anything." Daniel says.

"Louise, can you smash that rock by using your tail." Paty asks.

"I can try that." Louise says as the young Apatosaurus prepares to swing his tail and strike the rock as hard as he can. However, it created only one more crack in the rock and it hurt his tail.

"This is probably not a good idea. It's getting dark out." Louise says.

"Yes as I'm getting too tired to smash that rock." Cassie says.

After that, Stellar, Cassie, Paty, Louise, and Daniel start sleeping.

THE END