The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask your local 6teen junkie!

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
So you prefee Lemonade or Ice Tea or Mix?

I don't believe I've ever HAD ice tea honestly. So lemonade it is. Plus I'm biased. After all, lemonade is the Caitlin drink! :DD

A true fan! I tried to like Chili dogs because my favorite Hedgehog, Sonic ate them in his show, but chili aint my thing. :D

Do you like Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, or another berry (you pick) most?

Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are my favorite berries. As a kid I'd often go out picking blackberries with my grandpa. :wise
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Awww.. that is precious. Grandparents are the best.

Would you like a live action 6teen to ever be made?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww.. that is precious. Grandparents are the best.

Would you like a live action 6teen to ever be made?

I wouldn't mind it. I'm open to all sorts of 6teen stuff. But nothing will top its animated form to me. Animated Caitlin and Jen are just too cute. :petrieLOL

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Do you know about the backrooms wiki dot?

I've heard about the Backrooms, and I THINK I heard about them having a wiki, though I've never been there.

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
do you like ichy and dil?

Yeah I like 'em. Always loved their song :lol

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Ice cream for sure :ChomperYummy

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

:D

What genre of movies do you not like?

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

What genre of movies do you not like?

I'm not really a fan of horror movies. My mom thinks it's because of my high empathy - whenever I see people suffering, crying or dying, I just feel really bad. :ChomperBurned I saw the Scream opening once and that was enough to dampen my mood for a while cause I just felt so bad for Ghostface's victims. :rhett_sad

do you like fnf?

whats your favorite song.

I haven't played FNF or even listened to the soundtrack, but I do like the art style.

But if you're asking for my favorite song period, it would be "The Last Firstborn" by Celldweller. Truly phenomenal stuff! :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I can relate, most horror I don’t like unless it’s a creature the people learn to defeat. I don’t like slasher films, I want to see people overcome a monster or being that is a great threat.

Do you like Star Wars at all?

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I can relate, most horror I don’t like unless it’s a creature the people learn to defeat. I don’t like slasher films, I want to see people overcome a monster or being that is a great threat.

Kind of. I haven't actually taken the time to watch the films or cartoons, but I find the lore fascinating and I own a couple books relating to it. Plus it's another thing I associate heavily with 6teen thanks to a certain Stereo Shack employee and his taco-serving love interest. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Kind of. I haven't actually taken the time to watch the films or cartoons, but I find the lore fascinating and I own a couple books relating to it. Plus it's another thing I associate heavily with 6teen thanks to a certain Stereo Shack employee and his taco-serving love interest. :p

Haha I am die hard Warsian, but I understand its not the bread and blue milk for everyone. :)

Do you like Anime? Any favorites?

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Haha I am die hard Warsian, but I understand its not the bread and blue milk for everyone. :)

I'm pretty novice with anime to be honest. The two anime I'm most familiar with (besides Pokemon) are a duology of animes called Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. They're about talking dogs, but they're not exactly for kids - these dogs are pretty violent and angry, heh. I remember watching them as a kid and really liking them, and they've always stayed in my mind.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

I'm pretty novice with anime to be honest. The two anime I'm most familiar with (besides Pokemon) are a duology of animes called Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. They're about talking dogs, but they're not exactly for kids - these dogs are pretty violent and angry, heh. I remember watching them as a kid and really liking them, and they've always stayed in my mind.

Interesting, the the dogs part spirit or demon or just normal dogs?

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

They're pretty much just normal dogs, though they are capable of things that normal dogs cannot do in real life. One maneuver they do is called the Battouga (probably spelling it wrong lol) - where they essentially turn themselves into spinning buzz-saw canines. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

They're pretty much just normal dogs, though they are capable of things that normal dogs cannot do in real life. One maneuver they do is called the Battouga (probably spelling it wrong lol) - where they essentially turn themselves into spinning buzz-saw canines. :p

Love Japanese Animes for that reason, Buzz saw dogs lol instead of bull dogs, buzz dogs. Anime is willing to do fun and wild stuff the serious movies of our times are afraid of.

I

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Another GNG/GDW fan! :DD Have you read any of the mangas? I stopped reading around the fifth part of GDW and I haven't read any of the newer mangas relating to other characters...