The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash was now standing next to the brothers, waiting. He gave a glance at Donnie.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Donnie’s face was painted with worry. He looked at Slash, unable to hide thT all his knowledge of science was unable to save his brother.
Suddnely Raph came to and coughed. He felt his head pulsating and rose up to see all his family and friend Slash standing around with sighs of relief.
“Ow.. man I have a headache.”

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash was about to walk up to Raphael but understood that his family wanted to do that first most likely.

Tag: @Gentle Sharptooth
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 02:42:33 AM by SammyTheSpiketail »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
OOC: Huh. I posted a response and its not here. Well here it is.

Mikey ran up to Raph and gave him a big hug. “Umpf! Too tight!” Leo placed his hand on Raph’s shoulder. “Glad you are alright brother.” Donnie approached and made a grimace. “Its all my fault.” Raph shook his head. “No, don’t blame yourself, I pushed you.” Raph then noticed Slash, his titan frame overshadowing them all. “I have you to thank buddy, you really saved my shell.”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"No problem. Someone needed to see you would make it home safely." He brushed it off like it was nothing.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Splinter interjected. “Now, what were you doing my son, and out so late?” Raph felt a strong desire to keep the Secret Dojo and its leader secret. “I was with Sasuke, in the park and then..” Raph faced a decision, lie to his father, brothers, and friend or fess up. “I.. joined a dojo.”
At this Leo, Mikey, and Donnie gave expressions of shock. Splinter looked carefully into his Son’s eyes. “A dojo? Who is its sensei?”
Raph coughed. “His name is Shureddā.”
Splinter stroked his beard.
“I know thay name.. and what does he offer you my son, that you must sneak off in shadow to learn?”
Raph sighed. “He.. helped me channel my anger. I defeated a group on my own!”
Splinter sighed. “Anger is not an ally Raphael, it clouds the mind and makes  slaves of many.”
Raphawl lashed out. “I felt powerful! For once.”
Splinter sighed once more. “Raphael, anger offers momentary gain, but in time its weight will break even the strongest shell.”
Raphael felt an urge to lash out, but his headache held him back. 
Splinter placed his hairy hand on Raph’s shell. “That is enough, you need rest.”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''Could I stay the night here?'' Slash asks from Splinter.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Splinter nodded in response Slash’s request. He whispered to the Titan Tortoise, “Raphael needs you now, more than ever.”
Mikey at the news Slash was gonna stay over shouted, “Shellumber party!”
Donnie returned to his lab to examine some data about the serum.
Leo stood and scoffed. “Another Sensei, another dojo.” It was obvious The Leader of the Turtles felt a stung by his brother training with others, especially at night when the brothers trained on the rooftops.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash nodded. ''Thank you.'' He then turned to Raphael.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Splinter went to his private mediation room. Raph’s head rang as Mikey bounced around and then went to the TV. Leo left with Splinter, wanting to find some peace for his soul.
Raph looked at Slash, “Sometimes I feel family can’t understand. I have this fire inside, and now when I have a means to direct it at our enemies, I am shamed. I am so tired of hiding the real me Slash.”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''I get where you are coming from, but also try and understand your family.. you still have one, at least.''

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph sat down on carpet. “Sometimes I wish..” Raph looked at his brothers, one goofing off and the others busy doing there thing. ..“nevermind.”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash sighed. "Let's just get some sleep, okay? We have school tomorrow.."

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph nodded and drifted off into a deep sleep. As he dreamed he saw a warrior in armor with spikes protruding out of its helm, shoulders, and wrists attacking Leo. Raph drew his Sais to attack the warrior, and noticed in its hands were also Sais as it turned, a red bandana beneath the visor could be seen. At Raph’s feet lay Donnie and Mikey. Raph woke up panting. His shell covered in sweat.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash fell asleep soon after, not knowing about Raph's nightmare.

He was in a deep sleep when Raphael woke up.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Donnie approached Raph. “I think its best you hold off on using the serum. Your system is in shock still.”
Raph pleaded in his tough turtle voice.
“I’m fine. Plus I can’t be absent from classes.”
That last bit made Donnie sure he was right. “No Raph. I went against my concerns before and look what happened.”
Raph looked at Slash for some support.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''I believe some more rest would be good for you.'' Slash said, agreeing with Donnie.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Donnie took a vial of serum and placed it back in the frigid and then locked it. “I don’t think you should mutate for a while, rest up Raph.”
Raphael felt incensed, he stormed off into the sewer hallway where Mikey was playing on a skateboard. Raph walked past him and into a drainage area where he watched all the waters from above follow a channel out.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 02:33:13 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash looked at Raphael leaving, then at Donnie and sighed.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Donnie sighed too. “He’s never taken direction well. Always going against the flow. I am worried he is going to do something rash.”