The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alteori’s Land Before Time reviews on YouTube

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
So there’s this YouTuber named Alteori who does Land Before Time reviews, and so far she has done a review for every single movie, and even a couple bonus reviews. While I know many YouTubers will try to trash the series, I like that Alteori is only critical of the movies as a fan. Her reviews are also hilarious and a lot of what she says about certain scenes and parts of each movie are usually exactly what’s on my mind while watching the same scenes. It’s also funny how she names all the characters who don’t have official names. I crack up every time she calls Grandpa Longneck “Gourmet” :lol

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
So there’s this YouTuber named Alteori who does Land Before Time reviews, and so far she has done a review for every single movie, and even a couple bonus reviews. While I know many YouTubers will try to trash the series, I like that Alteori is only critical of the movies as a fan. Her reviews are also hilarious and a lot of what she says about certain scenes and parts of each movie are usually exactly what’s on my mind while watching the same scenes. It’s also funny how she names all the characters who don’t have official names. I crack up every time she calls Grandpa Longneck “Gourmet” :lol
Really? Her titles say otherwise.