The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

PAW Patrol!

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Wait did this have a thread yet? I haven't seen it in the past. Forgive me if it did already exist! :sducky

Well anyway, recently this show has begun to weasel its way into my mind. For whatever reason :thinking I'm not sure why, but I find this show to be a lot of fun. I've seen clips of it and despite it being aimed at a younger demographic than most of the shows I watch (you won't be finding "I'm a CIT!" "More like a B-I-T-C..." here), and not having as much character development or story arcs as other shows I watch, it has a LOT of charm and fun moments that give it a lot of appeal. There's plenty of fun for the adults as well as the kids - one episode even has a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference. :lol

I'm not sure who I'd call my favorite character from the show. Skye is REALLY cute, but Marshall is hilarious. And all the other pups have their own charms. There's something for everyone here.

But yeah. This is a pretty simple cartoon, but despite being aimed at a young demographic, it's a really endearing show with a lot of its own charm. And it even has its own movie which is pretty good...though Kim Kardashian is in it, and I'm STILL not sure how to feel about that :GuidoAAAAAHHHHHH

Anyway...if you're into this show at all yourself, or have something to say regarding it, feel free to drop it below! :chomper
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
my littlest sister likes this and this is pretty popular. even with adults. it even has creepy pasta of it.

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I am an Paw Patrol collector
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?