The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World of Warcraft

Platvoet en zijn Vriendjes

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/landbeforetime
are there here anymore people who play the game World of Warcraft like me? o yeah it's a great game

2 char's

lvl 60 Night Elf Hunter
lvl 41 Undead Rogue

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't play WoW, mainly because I don't like the idea of paying every month again (even though there are new features).
I did play all the single player Warcraft games from the original to the third including all the expansions.

Platvoet en zijn Vriendjes

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/landbeforetime
Quote from: Malte279,Jul 14 2005 on  12:12 AM
I don't play WoW, mainly because I don't like the idea of paying every month again (even though there are new features).
I did play all the single player Warcraft games from the original to the third including all the expansions.
Hey Malte,   :wave

Sorry for my late reaction, but i didn't had time to respond sooner.
Before the game WoW was released in Europe i also didn't like the idea of paying each month. A friend of mine had the Beta version at that time so i tried it for a day at his place, and i couldn't believe how huge the game was and how many features. There are 3000 quests in the game, thousands of items, you have a lot of different professions, many character types, many classes. I have been playing it for since the release of 11th Februari and i still play it, it's like 13 euro each month and trust me it's worth it, but you have to choose it for your own, i can't make you playing it :lol: but maybe you can try it for a month or so.

By the way do you enjoy your stay in Scotland?

Greetings your countryneighbour Nordin :DD

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
bump
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I got so hooked into World of Warcraft! I go into more detail in this article I wrote about my memories and experience with the game, but the summation is that I spent far more hours than I expected immersing myself in the surprisingly-addicting MMO gameplay, and I'm still not sure I'm happy with myself for doing it. It was a memorable experience and every so often I need to repress urges to reinstall, resubscribe and lose another weekend to it, but so far I've resisted because I completely shut down the rest of my life whenever I do it.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I don’t really remember much of this game, other than the time Blizzard did a collaboration with Matt and Trey once to create a South Park episode based around it.

You should watch it if you have the chance, probably my all-time favorite episode of South Park.