The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart by Mumbling

Mumbling · 528 · 57471

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 29 2008 on  07:41 AM
Yes.. She is kind of small :p Or its a big treestar.. :p And yes..

Thank you.
It could be a bit of both.  She'll likely have some of the treestar to save for later.

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Wow so nice heheh, you are improving a lot there, keep working and practicing eh. Never give up, never stop, maybe sometimes you will get a lot of frustration but is part of the job :p. Again nice work, I love it.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you Littlefoot. heh. Frustration, I don't want it to go that far.. When it doesnt work out I'll leave it unfinished..:p

By the way I have lost my ducky is angry drawing.. :(

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...Really?  Lost it?  Don't you have like, a portfolio of some kind, that you can keep all your drawings in?  Something safe to keep them all in?

Seriously Iris; you should invest in something like that, and keep it in a safe place... ;) ...I hope you find it again; or, you could always start again! :) Nothing wrong with that, right?
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I keep all my drawings at one place, really.. But this one I was drawing while showing it to littlefoot.. Somehow, I forgot to put it where it should be... I'll find it though(hopefully).

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There you go!  That's the spirit! :yes  :wave  :^.^:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
She certainly enjoys her treestar a lot :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I promise to go back to LBT after this one..

I think there is some talent in my family. I found this old painting of my grandmother. She painted me, I was about 6.

'

Original:

Heh.. It's pretty.. So different from my dad's work.. more like mine.. still.. It's somewhere inbetween.

I love it.. And I love the original picture as well.

I'll soon finish another ducky drawing :)

By the way I found my ducky is angry drawing, yay.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It looks like she does enjoy her treestar, and it's good that you found your drawing.  Your grandmother's painting does show a lot of skill too.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh...  Yeah; it's all good!

Yeah Iris; you have lots of talent in your family!  Heh, wow...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is Ducky being angry ^^ Think of a story if you want to.

In some way you don't see any colour difference, while there really is.. This is my first attempt to draw petrie, from my mind.. eh yes.. That's about it.

O yes and her teeth aren't really visable..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like Petrie is keeping his distance, and maybe Spike ate more of her special tree stars.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey; that's awesome!  Once again Iris, you've made a keeper...  Good job!  Oh, and Petrie looks really good in that one!  :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wanna see something awesome?!

It's not yet finished but im working on this:
(I used photoshop to make lines thicker, so it's not really great.. It just gives you an idea of what I'm doing:) )

This was quite hard for me.. Because so far I had only drawn ducky and petrie(once).

But I am so going to be proud of it!!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Update, I now made the lines thinker with a cd marker :p Much better though

Ali meets chomper =D

:^.^:

So what do you think of it?

Still going to color it by the way.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OH MY GOD! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
Oh my god, Iris!  That is....  AWESOME!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not that great, only cera turned out well.. but i'm proud cus I can draw them all.. more or less..

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not that GREAT?!  Are you kidding?  This is leaps and bounds of an improvement!  ...Not that your other ones were bad, no no!  But, this is incredible!  I can't even DRAW them yet! :blink:  :blink:  :blink: